• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Working from Home

Tiger

Ah, the joys of working from home, get the job work done, and multitask a few household chores in the process. Not to mention the Joy of a Montecristo Platinum #3. In my cave, so hopefully with all the windows open, the woman won't notice when she gets home. :)

LOL I know, I know, don't hate the player, hate the game. :)

I seem to get less smoking time working from home for myself, than I did when I was a slave to the man. :D

Nothing like being outside on the deck with the laptop, VPN'd into work, smoking a nice cigar, enjoying a fresh French Press.......:thumbs:

I must agree. I am working on my performance appraisal as we speak while enjoying a nice smoke. There's no smoking ban at this workplace.

Work? I have vague recollections of that.

Doc.

Both a boon and a curse IMO
Depends on the state of your home, and the general level of chaos or quiet you're in

It definitely has it's advantages though

I'd like to have a job where I could do that as I please, from time to time. Hopefully someday I will.

It would be good from time to time, but I know my productivity would suffer working from home

It would be good from time to time, but I know my productivity would suffer working from home

I agree with this. I'm not nearly as productive as I would be working out of an office. Probably because my Vino is so close by, and I like to game on my laptop ;)