• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Would you?

Not a big coffee drinker to begin with, and I dislike most flavored cigars so no, no I wouldn't.

Earthy, Musty & Exotic <insert hot nearly naked chick holding cigar, who probably doesn't smoke them>

Good ad campaign, nearly won me over :p

The only coffee infused cigar that I've ever smoked and can tolerate is the Tabac Especial Negra line from Drew Estate. I don't believe that infusion using a "special" coffee will make the cigar any better. The key is the tobacco and I don't think that Oliveros' tobaccos are any good at all.

No. Every Oliveros cigar I ever smoked sucked really bad.

But just think, if you try one of these and state to all around you "This cigar tastes like crap!", you will be giving an accurate description. :sign:

No. Every Oliveros cigar I ever smoked sucked really bad.

But just think, if you try one of these and state to all around you "This cigar tastes like crap!", you will be giving an accurate description. :sign:

True, but I will still pass. Oliveros spends more money on its models than it does on making quality cigars.

I don't like any infused cigars, but I would try one.

For the record, Kopi Luwak coffee is awesome!