• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wow, just past 2000 post mark

junkman_56

cigar smokin' caver
Wow I can’t believe I just past the 2000 post mark.

I just want to say thanks to all the members of this board, both old and new.
My time here at Cigar Pass has been great. When I came here almost three years ago, I was looking to enhance my knowledge of cigars.
I wanted to learn about storage, growing and the manufacturing of cigars. I got that and much more.
What I really learned by coming here was about the great community that Rod has cultivated here at CP.

Thanks to all that have mentored and helped me along and to Rod for making this community possible.
My tastes have certainly changed the last three years (along with my spending on cigars…) :laugh:

Sorry, but there will be no contest with this milestone. I will just send out a few bombs to some brothers/friends on the board.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.
Smoke ‘em if you you got ‘em (and I know you do).

Congrats man! I'm approaching my 1 year anni, and I'm amazed at the quality and quantity of information and community here on CP.

Billy

Congrats on the milestone, brother. You're one of the (many) good ones here and I'm proud to say I know you. :thumbs:

(except for that "caving" thing...) ??? :D :laugh:

Congratulations, bro! It's been a pleasure sharing this place with you.

Wilkey