• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

WTF is this?

mu mike

It's not a lie if you believe it.
I got home from work last night and my wife said I received a package. I wasn't expecting one so I was already curious, and anytime you receive an unexpected package you get excited. Here is the package:

I didn't immediately recognize the name, although I did remember insight's first name being Phil and that he was from California. However, I wasn't sure why he'd be sending me a package out of the blue. So, I opened the package and immediately starting laughing my ass off and knew that it was not from Phil. Here is a picture of the contents:

Carpet2480x640.jpg

This picture does not do it justice. It was the size of a shoe box wrapped in carpet. When I opened it my wife said "Why would someone send you a brick of carpet?" I told her I'm not sure but it has to be a joke of some kind. Well, the joke turned out to be on me!!! I couldn't get the damn carpet off the box. It was glued on and screwed on and was a pain in the ass to remove. LOL I had to find a blade in the house somewhere, and the only one I could find was an old, rusty box cutter. Might was well have used a dull butter knife. Anyway, I finally managed to get a majority of the carpet off which resulted in this:

Carpet3480x640.jpg

Now WTF do I do? I am not a mechanical person by nature, I can't fix or build anything. So as I'm looking at this figuring out what the hell to do, I'm thinking "you diabolical bastard!" :p

So, I get a hammer and a flat head screwdriver and start chipping away. I started with one strand and went rivet by rivet, cussing and laughing the whole time. The anticipation was obviously killing me! After a while I managed to get one side free and then just started chipping away at the wood. This thing was built with care and skill!

Finally I created a hole big enough to remove the contents. Here they are:

Carpet4480x640.jpg

Thank you to the random bomber, it was fun and frustrating, but also generous. If you only knew how much of an idiot I am with tools, you'd be laughing your ass off picturing me figuring out how to open the package, and then fumbling around trying to get it open.

Thanks again! :thumbs:

Very nice, at least it wasn't a concrete block... :laugh:

Very nice, at least it wasn't a concrete block... :laugh:

I would have given up if that were the case! LOL I was lucky to get this thing open as it was.

"Carpet Bomb", thats some good stuff right there!

That is hilarious! Looks like it was mailed from Katy, Texas?

Damn lawyers never have proper tools laying around the house.

That took time and ingenuity on the sender's part.

I bet the remaining unbombed FOG's are nervous :sign:

Damn lawyers never have proper tools laying around the house.

We have red pens, and lots of them!

Hell I was lucky to find the screwdriver and hammer. I'm pretty inept mechanically.

Mike i am in nyc and wife just told me i got a package from mike in mo.... sounds like the noobs are using some trickery...

Hmmmmmmm, where else have I seen a single cigar ashtray in the shape of a coffin? Exposed!

Hmmmmmmm, where else have I seen a single cigar ashtray in the shape of a coffin? Exposed!

What if that noob purchased the ashtray from another noob weeks ago in preparation for the war? These guys
know how to cover their bases.... wouldn't be surprised if your assumption is wrong. :whistling:

Great shot! Nicely planned out as well.

I think you FOG's have weathered the worst of the storm. Better times to come I am sure of it.