• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

WTF?! Seriously.. WTf?!

other1

Cigarpassaholic. Mmm.. cigarpassahol.
What's with you people?! I left for a few weeks because I got sick of all the $%@% going on here.. I come back to see it's actually gotten worse. I expect this BS from some people, but now it seems everyone is getting into it.. even some of the most respected members on this board. There are enough places to spew hate at eachother, this shouldn't be one of them. When I joined CP (yeah yeah, I'm just a newbie, STFU) I stuck around and posted, a lot :whistling:, because it was a great place with great people. Everyone was always nice and helping everyone out. I met some great people. Mike, Andrew, Bill, Dave, Brian, Bobby, all people who would bend over backwards for people they really hardly new from some internet message board. It was, and still should be, a great place. I don't know what happened, but come on...

SNAP OUT OF IT!!!

Nice to you have back Jason! I've been wondering where you snuck off to!

Group buy? :)

snap%20out%20of%20it.jpg

Yer kinda late Jason... try to keep up, woudja?
Drama queens.... sheesh.
NA

Howdy Jason, it's kinda hard to catch up after being gone a while, isn't it??

I'm sorry, I've been out of town all morning..... :sign:

While normally I'd keep such things private, I think it might ease some people's minds here to know that Bill and I had a chat the other night, and we're all good. We both apologized for our conduct, and that situation is long since over.

We've put it behind us; hopefully everyone else will to. Back to discussing cigars? :)

moki said:
Bill and I had a chat the other night, and we're all good. We both apologized for our conduct
cigars? :)
[snapback]162931[/snapback]​

Yeah, I read it all in the chat room the next day. If any of you think the Ely thread was painful, that shizz in the chat room was some of the most revolting, vile, disgusting hoo haw I've ever had the misfortune to read. I haven't been able to take nurishment since.

NA

Beefcube said:
Rod said:
Quiet today...
[snapback]162871[/snapback]​
Hopefully enough was said last night and it eases back down around here.
[snapback]162872[/snapback]​

I agree... lol Leebo

Rod, could you close this one and so the healing can begin???

It makes sense, since Moki and Bill are heading to the Poconos this weekend for a little "Kiss and Make up" get away... :love:

SamClemmons said:
moki said:
Bill and I had a chat the other night, and we're all good.  We both apologized for our conduct
cigars? :)

Yeah, I read it all in the chat room the next day. If any of you think the Ely thread was painful, that shizz in the chat room was some of the most revolting, vile, disgusting hoo haw I've ever had the misfortune to read. I haven't been able to take nurishment since.

NA
[snapback]162934[/snapback]​

Neal... let it go! :D

moki said:
While normally I'd keep such things private, I think it might ease some people's minds here to know that Bill and I had a chat the other night, and we're all good. We both apologized for our conduct, and that situation is long since over.

We've put it behind us; hopefully everyone else will to. Back to discussing cigars? :)

Who said I was talking about you? Geez.. Look at me! Look at me!

:whistling: :p

other1 said:
Who said I was talking about you? Geez.. Look at me! Look at me!

:whistling: :p
[snapback]162995[/snapback]​

silk_bite_me.jpg