• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

WTF Vitasea?

STYX&STONED

READ MY LIPS!!!!!
Bro there is a forum for selling cigars called "HOT CIGAR DEALS"!!!

Two days in a row now you have sent me 1 pm that tells your story of how you need to sell cigars so you can afford your boat and 1 trying to sell me a bunch of cigars that I'm NOT GOING TO BUY FROM YOU!!!!!

If you want to sell your cigars, that's fine with me. But don't start loading up my PM box with this crap. That's NOT what the PM ability is to be used for IMHO.

Go petal your **** some place else in someone elses PM box!!!!!

STYX&STONED said:
Bro there is a forum for selling cigars called "HOT CIGAR DEALS"!!!

Two days in a row now you have sent me 1 pm that tells your story of how you need to sell cigars so you can afford your boat and 1 trying to sell me a bunch of cigars that I'm NOT GOING TO BUY FROM YOU!!!!!

If you want to sell your cigars, that's fine with me. But don't start loading up my PM box with this crap. That's NOT what the PM ability is to be used for IMHO.

Go petal your **** some place else in someone elses PM box!!!!!
[snapback]176261[/snapback]​

sorry??????????
but what was your take on the stick i sent you??
and that was not the whole story
and what is the buy/ sell for??

Vitasea, you sent me the same PMs and I did not ask for, nor did I receive, any sticks from you. Stop spamming people's PM boxes - if they want to buy from you they know how to get in touch with you.

If anyone would like to spam this thief or if you live close by, pay him a visit! I hear he likes to make new friends!!

email vitasea2002@yahoo.com
5062 so 108 st #281
Omaha,NE 68137

Vita, I gotta tell you, your barking up the wrong tree here. We do not mess around when it comes to our cigars. Most of us have our trusted sources, and are not about to be had by anyone who just shows up to start peddling their wares.

I would suggest you just give it a rest before the sh1t really starts hitting the fan. We have a great group of well informed FRIENDS here, they know their stuff when it comes to pricing, availability, etc.......and they dont like to let each other get taken to the cleaners.

Ya might have better luck on another board. And please, we all have enough vacuum cleaners, home mortgages, insurance, and whatever else you try to sell us.
Sincerely,

John V.

Styx..Jingles---

I too received that same "Monkey and Tin Can" that arrived via PM.

Hey Vita, I previously responded to your previous PM and confirmed that I will rate the cigar (gift) in the upcoming days.

I think that your "obvious" desperation is or will be your downfall here at CP. With each response, PM and post - it's appears that you are becoming an outcast. I haven't been here long, but it's not to hard to figure out the CP code of ethics.

As previously mentioned, everything about the "gift stick" appears authentic in my book, but have not smoked it yet, as it is resting in the Humi.

Besides, I've been burned before in the past with a "bait and switch" - which is just how we've started here with you. After picking up the pieces of this personal mistake...I'm NOW very happy with my reliable cigar vendors. Even if these vendors are a little bit higher in price than the "so many" deals that are out there - it's worth it to me to stick with these established guys, where I feel confident.

Even if I enjoy the gift from you, I can promise that I will not purchase anything from you. I'm sure most consumers would feel the same way. Why should I risk this - simple choice and opinion - Caveat Emptor!

Upon my upcoming review - I will report as fairly as possible - but that's it. If this smoke experience turns out "+" - I will have no problem in compensating you for the gift.

I really think that your marketing efforts are fading fast here - at least in my book!

I'd say he's pretty much done.... :laugh:

Oh wait.....Steve, can I say that now??? LMAO :laugh:

Leebo8-9-8 said:

[snapback]176309[/snapback]​

Ya HAD ta go there, didnt ya! :D

BTW, where the heck is Bill? I haven't seen him posting in any of this. Im sure he would have something to say to this fellow :whistling:

Bottom line:

Coming into a community of people who share a passion and regularly send each other quality cigars while not asking, nor expecting, anything in return is misguided at best. Trying to sell cigars to fellow board members FOR A PROFIT is downright shameful (unless you are a valid retailer). That's why people do box splits - no one is out to make money off a fellow BOTL.

My 0.02.

camaroon4me said:
BTW, where the heck is Bill? I haven't seen him posting in any of this. Im sure he would have something to say to this fellow :whistling:
[snapback]176315[/snapback]​

Seems DONE to me
Why would anyone trust this guy?

Bill

Leebo8-9-8 said:

Okay, now that I've stopped laughing my A$$ off.... (really)

What took you so long?? :p

camaroon4me said:
Leebo8-9-8 said:

Ya HAD ta go there, didnt ya! :D

[snapback]176315[/snapback]​

Just another "Cohiba" fairy tale that I chose to avoid completely.

I haven't received any PM's from this guy. Just another reason to keep my PM box full :laugh: Ya wanna contact me, EMAIL me ;)

coventrycat86 said:
Ya wanna contact me, EMAIL me ;)
[snapback]176383[/snapback]​

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa Yea, and he will answer you in a week or two if at all! :whistling: :sign:

I think it is time for Rod to give him the boot!... Can I get an AMEN! :cool:

banned.jpg

I can't Ban him, but I do support the sentiment
spaming PMs is low down

i'm sorry i thought that i was only sending lists to members i had sent samples to
was not intending to "spam" any one and will not post any more for sale items :(

LOL... the night I joined on this board, I met Eshaw in my local smoke shop. I had some reservations about joining for this very reason. He told me not to worry because the good people of CP did not put up with any BS and would blacklist a sucka fast for perpatratin' ...well done boys, well done. It's nice to know that justice is quick.

OpusXfiles

I think you guys are overeacting. I think he is being straight in terms of his story about visiting Cuba, owning a sail boat, being retired, and taking humanitarian items back to the Island. More importantly, I think there are two issues at work that are getting people all worked up: he gets his cigars from outside the regular channels in Cuba and so they are of unpredictable quality and easily qualified as counterfeit, and he does not understand board protocol and etiquette. Neither of those is a hanging offense fellas.

Vitasea, hang out for awhile, watch how the community functions, and ease your way in.