• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

WTT Belgians For Stouts/Porters

Smoking Mex

Fuma Lo Que Te Gusta
I know how much Justin loves his Belgians especially quads, I have admitedly given up on certain Belgian styles (sorry Smelly). I have concluded that IPA's, Hefe's, Stouts and Porters are more my style depending on the season. Being that it is Fall/Winter I would like to trade for Stouts or Porters, I am always interested in flavored or infused Stouts and Porters.

To name a few of the ones I have for trade:

Lost Abbey Judgement Day
St Bernardus Abt 12th 60th Anniversary
Chimay Blue
Chimay White
Rocherfort 10
Rochefort 8
among others

Looking for regional stuff nothing fancy would like to do a one or two person trade if at all possible, PM me if interested.

Cheers,

I know how much Justin loves his Belgians especially quads, I have admitedly given up on certain Belgian styles (sorry Smelly). I have concluded that IPA's, Hefe's, Stouts and Porters are more my style depending on the season. Being that it is Fall/Winter I would like to trade for Stouts or Porters, I am always interested in flavored or infused Stouts and Porters.

To name a few of the ones I have for trade:

Lost Abbey Judgement Day
St Bernardus Abt 12th Anniversary
Chimay Blue
Chimay White
Rocherfort 10
Rochefort 8
among others

Looking for regional stuff nothing fancy would like to do a one or two person trade if at all possible, PM me if interested.

Cheers,
PM Sent

The Rocheforts' and the Chimay Blue are spoken for, Happy Thanksgiving everybody!

Cheers...

If I didn't already have a few of the St Bernardus and Judgement days thanks to CPers, I'd be all over it Adrian. And btw, you're crazy!

If I didn't already have a few of the St Bernardus and Judgement days thanks to CPers, I'd be all over it Adrian. And btw, you're crazy!

I knew it was only a matter of time before you got a chance to read this. I did however keep one of each in the event one day I came around to liking those styles while they are still drinkable. :laugh: :thumbs: