• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Yam beer

There is another on out there. Although down in the south we call them sweet potatoes. http://lazymagnolia.com/ourbeer.php Look at Jefferson Stout

Have you ever tasted the sweet potato stout James? That brewer sounds like a place i should do some business with. Thanks!

I really liked it. They have never bottled it and was only available on tap for a limited time. I've heard they had bottling issues and issues in repeating the recipe. I like to try various beers when at a bar, typically, but if this is available it is all I'll drink.

Autumn Maple is quite awesome. I've been looking to find a couple bottles this season but have come away empty handed. Don't feel like making the trek to the Provisions store either. Maybe I'll find some this weekend.

Autumn Maple is quite awesome. I've been looking to find a couple bottles this season but have come away empty handed. Don't feel like making the trek to the Provisions store either. Maybe I'll find some this weekend.
I called the binny's store closest to me and they arrived three weeks ago and they are gone They checked all the 26 binny's stores and thay all sold out. Now this becomes a quest.

To help put it in perspective, I'm an hour away from The Bruery and all the places I've looked have been sold out within days of receiving their shipments. Would love to get some but I already have a stockpile of other beers in the cellar, so I don't plan on chasing it.

I've had Autumn Maple and it's pretty darn good. Can't wait to try the barrel aged version!

Sounds like something Justin would really love to get his hands on. :p