• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ye Olde LOL HERF Humidor runneth over...

Matt R

That's #1 Member to you. :)
The cabinet is packed with so many boxes of cigars for the Land Of Lincoln Herf II I am running out of space for my own stuff. We've got Havanas, Dominicanas, Hondurans, Nicaraguans and even a couple Italians hiding in there. I have 16+ boxes of smokes and some bundles and thats' not including all the stuff I have to donate on my own. :) Just thought I'd make a few people who can't come a bit more envious of those who can come. :) Oh and did I mention there's some Havana Club in my cabinets too. :) Or how about a few kilos of Cubita Coffee? Oh and Land of Lincoln Herf II T-shirts too. :)

T shirts?!?! Did I hear you say, "T-Shirts!!!"?!?!?!?! I love T-shirts!! :thumbs:

I hope you have a couple of XXL's in there.

SKYDIVNEKD :sign:

I'll take a couple of Trini's Matt, preferably from '98!!! :sign:

Don't listen to Lee, Matt. He was wimpering like a baby as he was smoking a Trini on Saturday. ;) :D

There's still time to make plans to be there. This is going to be a pretty good blow out! :thumbs:

Counting the days..... :)