• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

you have to check these out!

yah I saw these the other day, and they looked interesting. Although I think my next purchase is going to be another humidor and a digital hygrometer.

Does anyone have any suggestions in the 100 to 149 dollar price range for a humidor that will hold 100 to 150 sticks?

Ludwig said:
Does anyone have any suggestions in the 100 to 149 dollar price range for a humidor that will hold 100 to 150 sticks?
hey *throws elbow*

get your own thread :angry: :angry:

j/k :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

Ludwig,

Due to the recent addition of my cabinet humidor I now have some extra desktop models I don't need. One is this from Thompson Cigars: http://secure.thompsoncigar.com/default.as...59&page=product

I have the original box and packing materials, new cigar juice and it comes with a digital hygrometer. I also made 2 more dividers that fit in the bottom so you can separate 4 boxes worth of cigars now. Thompson wants $119 plus delivery, Mine is discounted to $75 plus shipping (about $14-17) AND I'll toss in some sticks too.
Email me if you are interested.

I know I'm new here but I have a +250 rating on ebay (ID the_avb) and can provide refrences if you want.

I will keep it in mind. I am moving in 2 weeks so I will check back when I am settled in.

I just bought some of those JR Cards.

I keep them in my "Travel Humidors" (okay the ziplock baggies) I keep in my cars.

They seem to work okay. I've found that cigars will keep for quite a few days in the ziplock baggies even without these cards but they certainlly do help.

I guess they'd be okay for a pass but you have to add water to them fairly often.

Vern has Tubos units suitable for passes. When I've started passes, I use old 35mm fild containers with a sponge inside and pinholes in the top.

BTW Ludwig, AVB's humidor deal is one heck of a bargain. Personally, I'd jump on it if I were you.

I have a few of Vern’s "Tubos" and a sh*tload of his "El Nino's! You can't go wrong with anything from Vern! :thumbs: I use the Tubos in my Pelican case and the El Nino's I stick in some bombs, my pocketdor or in Ziploc bags when I grab a few smokes for the friends! ;)

I saw some of those El Nino's in the Grand Daddy Pass but I don't see them anymore on Vern's site.

Those are fantastic little devices. Do you know if he still sells them?

Keep in mind that those credit card device's say nothing about "regulating" the humidity. If there isn't some kind of regulating properties to this device then you are most likely subjecting your cigars to way too much humidity. Most people wouldn't notice since this is suppose to be for short term use and would most likely only make cigars smoke wet.

That advertisement I just read cracked me up.....
The next morning, I check the cigars... and they were perfect!
ROFLMAO! Wow, tested over a partial day? ??? TFF
I can put cigars in a bag too and if left in a cool place they will be "perfect" the next day without any type of humidification other than themselves. You gotta love marketing! :D