• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Youngest son graduated HS yesterday

junkman_56

cigar smokin' caver
Well yesterday was another momentous day in the life of a parent.
My youngest son graduated from High School as an Honor Student.
I’m so very of him. In the fall he will be attending Virginia Tech and was accepted into their Engineering department.

At the end of the day when everyone had left and my son headed off to the graduation parties, I sat with down with a GOF Carlito 2005, a couple fingers of good bourbon and thought about the long strange road that has brought me to this point in my life.

It’s amazing how fast they grow up.
All you guys with young kids, work hard to spend as much time with you children as you can. I did and it has been a remarkable journey.
gallery_1548_134_5263.jpg

Congrats!!!! :thumbs:

Always a good idea to stay on their good side. They're the ones who eventually pick out the nursing home.

Congrats and best wishes for his college career!

Nice job Carl. I've got a few years before this, but the past 3 has flown by and I can imagine the next 15 will as well. Thanks for the advice.

Congrats, Carl! You must be very proud. :thumbs:

My middle son graduates this year as well. I've got two more years for my youngest...

Congrats to all on the accomplishment and acceptance to VT.

I agree with spending every available hour with them, as they do grow up too fast.

Ken

Congratulations, Carl. It sounds like he has a bright future ahead of him and that is in no small part because of the guidance his parents have provided.

:thumbs:

Congratulations, Carl. It sounds like he has a bright future ahead of him and that is in no small part because of the guidance his parents have provided.

:thumbs:

Congrats Carl! It must be a nice sense of accomplishment.

Congratulations to the kid! I missed mine by about 31 credits

Congrats indeed. My 2nd son graduates on 6/17. It'll be 2 down, 2 to go for us. Time certainly does fly.

Poor kid looks just like you, Carl. Contrats man! Onward and upward, lad, or its the mean cruel world for you.

Congrats to you and your son Carl, my youngest has one more year to go. It's amazing how fast the time goes by.

:cool:

I remember that day. Oddly enough I found a picture of my HS graduation while looking through some photo albums in a closet at my parents house. I had some monstrous cigar hanging out of my mouth in the picture :laugh: Congrats on a special day! :thumbs: