• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Your chance to support CP

tone-ny

I smoke therefore I am!
For those of you not able to attend the Third Annual CigarPass Herf, we have devised a way so that you can participate in the fun!

This year we will have a separate raffle for those of you that want to take part of the Herf in the comfort of your home. We will have two prizes available to win! These two prizes are as follows: both of these prizes will come from countries south of Miami. Second prize will be a box of cigars further away from Miami and the grand prize will be a box from a country closer to Miami.

Here are the rules:

1. Each ticket will be $10
2. Limit of five tickets per person
3. Post the number of tickets you want in this thread
3. Raffle will not be held if we do not sell $500 in tickets
4. All tickets must be paid NLT May 16, 2008
5. In the event we do not reach the $500 goal we will refund your money
6. We will try to web cast the drawing the day of the event

The proceeds of this event will go directly to run CigarPass so it is a win win situation for everyone!

I will be handling the raffle and will sending out the prizes directly to the winner(s). Please allow for a week from the event as I will be on vacation that week. Payment will be sent to me and I will PM my address to those who want to participate. Once I receive your payment, I will mail you the ticket stubs. I will write your screen name on the tickets I keep for the raffle. I will transport the tickets to the event for the drawing and we will let a spouse that attends the herf to pick the winning numbers. In the event I am not able to attend the event, I will overnight the tickets to Lkyman in advance of the event.

Please understand that we are trying to get as many of you involved and at the same time we are trying to support CigarPass.

If you have any concerns please PM directly as this is my undertaking and I am responsible for sending out the prizes.

Please post in this thread the number of tickets you want. I will then PM you with the instructions on how to send payment!

I'll take five tickets. Glad to support CP..... :thumbs:

Thanks, Anthony - B.B.S.

Great the first three supporters!

Thanks guys! PMs on the way :thumbs:

Just a reminder you can buy just one ticket!

Neal I see you reading.

Put me down for five*, Anthony!

*I require at least one of them to be a winning ticket... :laugh:

I'm in Anthony, hell $50 bucks is cheap to not have to watch t.v. :laugh: :thumbs:

Nice Anthony!

One question though...why are you restricting this to 10 tickets?

I'll take 10...keeping in with the rules :whistling:

Brian

Anthony, please put me down for 5 and if OK with the rules, I'd like to buy 5 more for the troops (OpFTH).

I missed this the first time. :0

I'll take 2 tickets, Anthony. Thanks for doing this. :thumbs:

I take five tickets please. I prfer one of the five to be a winning ticket.

Cparker

I'll take 5 as well Anthony. I should've been paying more attention I could've killed two birds with one stone this morning.

Well we have an official raffle, thanks to all who have responded so far! :thumbs:

Here is the N/C box that is up for the raffle, San Cristobal Maestro 6x60 Perfecto. :D

The other box will be an aged brand with at least seven years on it. :love:

Well we have an official raffle, thanks to all who have responded so far! :thumbs:

Here is the N/C box that is up for the raffle, San Cristobal Maestro 6x60 Perfecto. :D

The other box will be an aged brand with at least seven years on it. :love:

So If I am attending the Herf. Can I still purchase tickets!! :love: those are some nice prizes!!