• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

You've got $250 to buy a box for a herf......

what would YOU get???

I'm getting our work Herf's going again and have a budget of $250 to purchase a box for the first event. I'm trying to find a box of the Liga Privada No9's and might be able to get one locally, not sure yet though.

would love to hear what you guys would like to get in that price range.

Damn you could buy a lot of nice boxes for that. Tatuaje? Padron?

I hear spears plastic valves makes a great box...

Ashton VSG Maybe???

I like the VSG Illusions myself and the LP No.9 is always a great smoke. I'd also consider getting some Padron 1926's if Jim does another Padron order.

I think you'll end up with some happy coworkers no matter what you decide.

Monte 2
Padron 64's
Fuente - Rosado or Sun Grown 8-9-8's (or 898 depending on where you find them....right Tom36?)

A box of Padron 2000 maduro and a box of 2000 naturals.

That's right- two boxes!! The office genius strikes again- with the leftover money you can buy a bottle of Gordon and Mcphails 30$ highland park 8 year.

A box of My Father 1922 Petit Robusto or Casa Magna Colorado Robusto something to drink and some snacks with whats left over.

I'd snag a nice box of Anejos, 1964s, Anejos, or Illusiones. Did I say Anejo's yet?

Let me know if start hiring. This sounds like a company picnic to end all picnics.

Fuente Sungrowns and you save money for liquor. :)

Diplomaticos No.2 but that's just me. ;)

Why settle for just one box of premium cigars when you can get a shitload of Pineapple White Owls? Or you could just get a box of Vegas Robaina Unicos...