• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Zacapa 23 cigar pairing ideas?

sar127

theBIGindian
Finally got my first "real" rum, after reading through many of the threads I decided on the Zacapa 23. So before I crack it open, I was hoping people could share their favorite cigars to pair with this drink. Some have mentioned spicy sticks but didn't specify which. I don't personally have many HTFs but being from Houston anything from the Serious Cigars inventory is at my avail.

Ashton VSG does well with the Zacapa IMO.

Any Anejo, Padron, or something from the My Father Le Bijou line. I had a three finger glass paired with a 1922 MF Petit Robusto a couple of weeks ago ........... Perfect! :thumbs:

Great thanks guys! The reason I asked is because I've really badly mismatched cigars and beers before and it's just a waste of both the drink and the smoke. So I appreciate the help, looking forward to trying this out!

Basically everything goes with Zacapa 23. It's one of those rums that just makes everything taste better and if you have enough of it...just makes the world a better place. Love that stuff...