• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Zino Platinum + Tommy Bahama Rum HERF + Surprise

CgarDan

Tommy Bahama will be hosting along the side of Davidoff of Geneva, their first ever Cigar & RUM Tasting event on Long Island at Matador Cigars.

I personally visited this lounge multiple times and have to say it was always a first class experience.

This will take place on Friday, December 5th. Starting at 5pm. Zino Platinum Crown & Scepter will be doing amazing deals. Don’t miss it.

image001.jpg

untitled-1.jpg

image003.jpg

Here is the addy for the event and their website

Matador Cigars
38 Lincoln Avenue
Roslyn Heights, NY 11577
t. 516.626.4966
www.matadorcigars.com

Matador is a great lounge with very friendly clientele. I'm there probably 3 times a week and always enjoy it. As Dan said this place is first class all the way.

Great place, great pool table, and Boris is a guy with a very nice selection and reasonable prices to boot. I'm glad Dan, Scott, Dave, and I checked this place out when we did. Zino and TB Rum should be good as well as that HOT cick all the guys were talking about that will be there for the event. Can't wait. We gotta do a monthly NY meet up there as we can bring our own drinks and order from the Italian place next door which delivers right to us. Good times!