• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A queston about ISOM

LittleMoe

I have bee looking around the forums for a few days now and i keep seeing the acronym ISOM ....... what does that mean ...... Thanks for any and all help !!!!!

Search is your friend. I got the answer on the first page of results when searching for "ISOM meaning"

Give a man a fish...

http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?showtopic=6879&st=0

Check out the above thread, lots of good info there, and you'll find out what it means.

Like sean said, search is your best friend.

_craig_

Here you go a source for ISOMs.

http://www.jrcigars.com/index.cfm?page=cigars&brand=ISOM

Thanks again for the replies !!!!

But i do have a question............. if i'm not supposed to ask it here, then i'm sorry ..... i guess i'll just get yelled at again ...... lololol

If cubans are illegal in the U.S. then how can you buy them from a vendor ????

But i do have a question............. if i'm not supposed to ask it here, then i'm sorry ..... i guess i'll just get yelled at again ...... lololol

Read this and it will help you understand.

http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?showtopic=54005

fightclub.jpg

Who's Tyler?

And yes..there's a :D after this post!

Island South of Miami = Cuban cigars = instant banning for newbs who ask too many questions, hence all the warnings the guys are sending your way.

And so another thin skinned Noob rides off into the sunset. Good thing, I was about to get on him for his capitalization and adolescent writing style.

Doc.

And so another thin skinned Noob rides off into the sunset. Good thing, I was about to get on him for his capitalization and adolescent writing style.

Doc.

Seriously ??? I thought this was supposed to be a friendly and fun filled site i can learn from ....... so far all i have been met with is sarcasm and ridicule ???

Sorry, I'm not a English major Mr. Devil Doc, i guess your just gunna have to deal with it !!!!!

Doc.

Seriously ??? I thought this was supposed to be a friendly and fun filled site i can learn from ....... so far all i have been met with is sarcasm and ridicule ???

Sorry, I'm not a English major Mr. Devil Doc, i guess your just gunna have to deal with it !!!!!

1) You're getting some light fare to help you avoid asking or coming close to the line about sources

2) If you read the newbie guide and forum guide you would know two things:
a) Search first
b) Spelling and Punctuation are important
3) Tone-NY always wins!

Doc.

Imagine, if you're still here, a stranger knocks on your door and starts asking you questions about buying illicit products. Don't you think that'll raise one huge red flag for you?

Now you've just put yourself in our shoes. We don't know you, all we know is you're new here and started asking about CC which is expressly prohibited on this board.

You can deal with this and become a good member to this community in due time however your reaction (i.e. butthurt) to the warnings the FOG's have given you suggest that you won't be here much longer. It really is your loss.

Doc.

Imagine, if you're still here, a stranger knocks on your door and starts asking you questions about buying illicit products. Don't you think that'll raise one huge red flag for you?

Now you've just put yourself in our shoes. We don't know you, all we know is you're new here and started asking about CC which is expressly prohibited on this board.

You can deal with this and become a good member to this community in due time however your reaction (i.e. butthurt) to the warnings the FOG's have given you suggest that you won't be here much longer. It really is your loss.

BC posted what I was thinking and always think when newbs get offended that they get ridiculed for being uneducated about this forum.

How many times have we seen a newb post something to the efffect of what LittleMoe posted "Seriously I thought this was supposed to be a friendly and fun filled site i can learn from ....... so far all i have been met with is sarcasm and ridicule".

As BC said, would you walk into any organized group and just asking questions about illicit or illegal activities that may affect the group. Would you walk into a gun club and immediately ask where or how to purchase an automatic weapon?

You say you want to learn, but did you spend any time reading any of the other threads here or and of the rules posted before you posted your questions.

I suggest that if you did would not have posted what you did, either you initial question or your response to the other comments.

Al

edited for spelling