• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New to the game!

BillyP

Would like to participate in a cigar pass. Anybody have any spots available?

Hey Billy, while we appreciate the enthusiasm, there's a couple things that need to be done before participating in a pass. Take a look at this link, and also read your New Member Guide.

http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?showtopic=1376&st=0

BillyP
Please take some time to read the rules especially the ones in red at the beginning of this particular area regarding passes.
Take some time as well to fill out your profile to let everyone know some more about you.
This is a great community where you can learn a lot of you READ MORE AND POST LESS!
So, take your time, look around, and most importantly read all the rules....and enjoy.

Thanks guys. A little over anxious. I will check everything out.

Would like to participate in a cigar pass. Anybody have any spots available?
Thanks guys. A little over anxious. I will check everything out.

No problems Bill.

Because the name of the Forum is 'Cigar Pass', it's understandable for people to think that's all this place is about...cigar passes. It is one of the most endearing features of this Forum because it connects people from all over the US and creates friendships that last a long time. Both during the Pass and in it's aftermath, the participants start to meet up in person and that's where it's true effect come into play...having herfs at local B&Ms or meeting at each others houses to hang out and smoke a few cigars.

To just come in here and ask to join one as a brand new member, you need to think for a minute what that involves. The sponsor of the Pass puts out a list of cigars that cost quite a bit of money and graciously mails it all around the country...trusting all the participants. To be involved in that, you have to join in the day-to-day activities of CP and gain the respect of the membership to be considered to play and entrusted with such a valuable package! The privilege to participate is earned over time. Read the posts in all the Forums (both Past & Present) and in time you'll get a feel for what I'm talking about.

That's why the rules are in place, not to be distrustful of anyone, but to protect all of the participants from some shady folks that may look to take advantage of the situation.

Glad to see you aboard... :thumbs:

I think instead of working today, i am going to read all the rules! LOL Looking forward to meeting new people and learning more.

I think instead of working today, i am going to read all the rules! LOL Looking forward to meeting new people and learning more.

As far as meeting new people, there are periodic Cigar Pass meet ups at the Party Source herfs in Bellevue. Given your Northern Kentucky locale, you may want to keep your eyes open for some of those!