• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Three Floyds Brewing

sack

'From man's sweat and God's love, beer came to be.
Three Floyds will be selling 2500 tickets tomorrow for their 15th anny, made from a mixture of Dark Lord, Surly and a Belgium ale which i am not familiar with but knowing Folyds i have to think it's going to be a top brand. All info will be on their website. Enjoy! :thumbs:

Looks like the tickets have been sold.

Looks like a great time, sack! How was DLD this past year? Wasn't able to make it out but hoping for 2012!

Not like you might remember, no ticket no entry, the tickets are split between three time periods so as to not have a lot of people aren't stacked together. You can't park in the grass or other companies parking lots. But Three Floyds is still Three Floyds, no organization. Once everyone was in, no one left. Thge place was packed so tight you couldn't get out. Once we established a base we just sat there and traded beers and cigars with the people all around you. When it was time to get your allotment was the only time you moved, im glad we got morning tickets. The people attending were just as hospitable as before. We had a good time! :)

Just checked StubHub and tickets are selling for $99 to $180. I knew the gougers would come out of the woodwork!

On the 12th of November the 15th anniversary blend will include the following beers:
Surly Darkness
Mikkler's Beer Geek Brunch
De Struise's Black Albert
and last but not least
Dark Lord Imperial Stout
As per the Floyd's website: All beers will be blended for maximum ass kickery!
Bottle allotment wil be determined when the beer is packaged

They sure know how to sling the hash!.

There's a guy that is selling a 15th anni. ticket for $39 buy it now status. If anyone can make it and wishes to go. :sign: On Ebay.

My friends in Chicago keep talking about Zombie Dust and how good the burgers are there. Need to go next time I'm in Chicago!

My friends in Chicago keep talking about Zombie Dust and how good the burgers are there. Need to go next time I'm in Chicago!

Actually there are two brews that have taken off at Three Floyds, Zombie Dust and Alpha King. According to the facebook account for Three Floyds they can't keep these two brews in stock.

I know i'm beating a dead horse, but Three Floyds isn't going t say what the allotment per ticket is until the day of the event. I think they're making it tough for the party go'ers who need to know how much money to bring. :angry:

Actually there are two brews that have taken off at Three Floyds, Zombie Dust and Alpha King. According to the facebook account for Three Floyds they can't keep these two brews in stock.

Just leaving Madison, Wi and alpha kIng was very available. As a matter I fact Three Floyds was well represented.

Holy MoG...this event is epic. So many bottles available for purchase.

Looks like the allotment per ticket for the 15th anni. will be three per ticket.

Lol.....there is an event here which will have various RARE brews......mikks various brews, 3 floyds....100 per ticket.....thinking about it