• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie Pass 101

Looks like the pass came through today and I can pick it up tomorrow at the PO!

I may have to smoke one long distance with you and Jake, so keep us posted. A fitting end to a great pass.

Picked up the pass yesterday. Everything is in fine order.

Here is my final list of P/Ts:

Take - (1) 5 Vegas Gold Robusto 2.85(CI 2.75/Stogieboys 2.90/Cigar.com 2.90
Put - (79) Cuban Bullet Robusto 2.95(Famous 2.75/Cigar.com 3.15/bestcigarprices.com 2.95)
Take- (23) Stradivarius de los Maestros Robusto Major (No coffin)
Put- (80) Opus Double Corona (vitola $16)
-Approved-

-New-
Take (64) My Father Le Bijou 1922 Toro (serious9.97/holts10.17/smokeinn10.13)- 10.09
Put My Uzi Weighs a Ton Churchill- 10.23 (holts10.40/serious9.80/smokeinn10.50)- 10.23

Take (68) Gran Habano Czar #5 (serious4.85/holts5.49/smokeinn5.50)-5.28
Put- SC Elegencia Corona- 5.33 (holts5.32/serious5.34/smokeinn5.32)- 5.33

Take (75) My Father Le Bijou "Puff N Stuff" Corona Gorda ($6.52-$8.26)
Put Illusione 888- (serious8.46\smokeinn8.70/corona8.70)- 8.62

The over/ put on (75) is because I'm not sure of the rarity factor involved.

**edited because my English is not so good today**

They look good to me.

There is a rarity factor with the "Puff" MFLB, but not sure what it is after the second shop started selling them. I think the OR "Puff" sticks would hold a higher rarity, but not sure...Jake???

They look good to me.

There is a rarity factor with the "Puff" MFLB, but not sure what it is after the second shop started selling them. I think the OR "Puff" sticks would hold a higher rarity, but not sure...Jake???

True statement....that is the only one I raised an eyebrow about. The discussion on the rarity for this particular smoke was a few pages back....with the price point detailed. I think it might need a little more than an 888 solely on rarity.

Either a stick with a little more rarity, but not obnoxious (Ex: Anejo) or something with a slightly higher MSRP to make up the difference.

I was afraid of that. My "collection" is rather lopsided so I might let that one drop.
The only other thing on my list from last night is this,so I'll toss it out there:

Put RP 1990 Sixty- (holts9.70\serious8.60\smokeinn9.70)- 9.33

I was afraid of that. My "collection" is rather lopsided so I might let that one drop.
The only other thing on my list from last night is this,so I'll toss it out there:

Put RP 1990 Sixty- (holts9.70\serious8.60\smokeinn9.70)- 9.33

Yeah, it's good.

Wow! Is this bad boy headed back home next? This has been a great pass and I learned quite a bit by participating.

Fellow newbs, I had a great time playing and hope you all did too.

Jake, thanks again for hosting!

Yea Jake thanks for hosting this pass. I had a lot of fun and learned a lot. Sad to see this coming to an end! I donct think we could have had a greater group of newbies. Plus we made it thru without one problem.

Joe nice p/t's to finish her up. If you get a chance can you post a final pic of the pass and since you are doing a handoff we should get a pic of you and Jake enjoying a smoke during the meeting on Saturday. Hope you guys have a good time if I ever get out to Houston I know who's doors ill be knocking on.

Thanks again

Paul

thanks Jake! This was fun and of course informative. Once again thanks Jake!

After reading some of the Horror story Pass threads, I was real leery of participating in this one. I knew I wanted the baptism though, so, what the hell. I am very happy to have had my first experience with a pass be with such a fine group of young men. Flawless, friendly and educating. Thanks for the efforts you all have made, and Jake thanks for taking a chance with us.

Steve :thumbs:

Edit Spelling

Anytime gentlemen. You all made it run smoothly, hopefully we start seeing more newbie passes around the corner.

Thanks Jake for the opportunity and taking a chance on us. Really appreciate all your hard work.

Gentlemen, I had a great time with this pass and learned a lot. Thanks for all the great conversations,help, and questions asked.
You all are top notch in my book... ;)

Final list as put everything together for the trip tomorrow.

Here is my final list of P/Ts:

Take - (1) 5 Vegas Gold Robusto 2.85(CI 2.75/Stogieboys 2.90/Cigar.com 2.90
Put - (79) Cuban Bullet Robusto 2.95(Famous 2.75/Cigar.com 3.15/bestcigarprices.com 2.95)
Take- (23) Stradivarius de los Maestros Robusto Major (No coffin)
Put- (80) Opus Double Corona (vitola $16)

Take (64) My Father Le Bijou 1922 Toro (serious9.97/holts10.17/smokeinn10.13)- 10.09
Put (81) My Uzi Weighs a Ton Churchill- 10.23 (holts10.40/serious9.80/smokeinn10.50)- 10.23

Take (68) Gran Habano Czar #5 (serious4.85/holts5.49/smokeinn5.50)-5.28
Put- (82) SC Elegencia Corona- 5.33 (holts5.32/serious5.34/smokeinn5.32)- 5.33

I pulled the final P/T because the RP is damaged, and didn't realize it until I was bagging everything up. I thought I had another one but its eluding me now. If I find it tonight I'll edit the post.

Time to go take a final pic and box it all up, see you tomorrow Jake!

Excellent job guys! Jake, thanks again for heading this up. It was great!