• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Any Giants Fans? Premium 5er on Super Bowl

BigJake6904

Fat Texan
Any Giants fans want to test their luck?

Stakes are simple. Premium to super-premium 5er. Minimum cigar value of $10.

No spread, straight up Win / Loss. My smokes are on the Patriots.

This is a good bet people, someone take it.

I would but already have two sets of elite sticks on this game (bet with spread and squares).

Any Giants fans want to test their luck?

Stakes are simple. Premium to super-premium 5er. Minimum cigar value of $10.

No spread, straight up Win / Loss. My smokes are on the Patriots.

I love how guys present a bet, taking the favorite, and make the statement..."No spread, straight up Win / Loss" :laugh:

Patriots are -150 straight up....5 cigars to the takers 3 (plus a WoAM)?... :sign:

All right your on.

Let's do it.

To be honest, I don't really care about either team...all 3 of my teams got cut last weekend (Saints, Steelers, & Texans).
And let's get real....the lines on the Super Bowl, just as in a huge rivalry game, don't mean much.

I do not want to kill your action, but I've been sports betting seriously for six years and these type of wagers are frowned upon in the community. I guess it's okay if both parties do not know any better but it's typically not fair.

If you are going to do this straight up, it should be your 5er to his 3.

I do not want to kill your action, but I've been sports betting seriously for six years and these type of wagers are frowned upon in the community. I guess it's okay if both parties do not know any better but it's typically not fair.

Then why speak at all? The offer was clearly stated and no arms were twisted in the process.

Classic case of read a little more and post less

Then why speak at all? The offer was clearly stated and no arms were twisted in the process.

Classic case of read a little more and post less

This. It's a friendly wager man, $50-$75ish tops. I stated the deal...he accepted, end of story.

If I cared what the sports betting community thought, I would've asked.

The offer was clearly stated and no arms were twisted in the process.

....no arm twisting, just Ball Busting! :laugh:

I have a little experience in that "community"...regardless of whatever the line is, if two people agree on the terms of a bet...it flies.

End of conversation.

Gotta love newbs imparting their wisdom, don't you! He stated his terms, if someone doesn't like them, they don't have to bet..... although I would want the points also.

(I've been "sports betting seriously" a lot longer than you so that qualifies me as an expert!) ;)

Your definition of serious and my definition of serious might be quite quite different. I'm talking about having models that track how the public bets certain games historically, having money on 15 different books so I can line shop, knowing what line shopping actually is, knowing how to have long term profitability off wong teasers, knowing the exact % off the top of my head in a split second to be successful on my bets at every single vig rate from -105 up to -280, tracking my bets meticulously, and doing analysis on my betting every six months to look for leaks and weaknesses, knowing who Mr. Wong is and why he is so important, know who the big syndicates are and where they are putting their money, know why betting non conference basketball games with teams not ranked in the top 25 is profitable because of market inefficiency.

So yes, as someone who devotes that much time and energy to sports betting - I know all the people who are as serious as I am.