• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Had my first smoke with a fellow CP Brother!

Tall Paul

"insecure little bitch"
Met up with a fellow CP brother last night, Dave (kona1000) was traveling thru the Granite State and shot me a PM to see if I wanted to grab a smoke at one of my local B&M (2 Guys Smoke Shop Salem, NH) So I headed on over after work.

It was finally good to put a face with a name. I don't know about anyone else especially you long running members but to me it is always great to finally meet someone in person. Looking forward to the next time you or any other CP brother is in my area! Dave is a great guy especially due to his great choice in sports teams! :thumbs:

So in short Dave thanks for the invite I had fun!

Paul

Good times, maybe we could get a sinster Doctor to come out and have a smoke with us next time.

Have fun! Nice to meet you Paul

Dave

Yea maybe we can get a Northern NE herf going! Had fun next time we should hit Twins in Londonderry! They have a lounge.

Paul

Met up with a fellow CP brother last night, Dave (kona1000).... Dave is a great guy especially due to his great choice in losing sports teams! :thumbs:

Paul

Fixed it for ya' Paul... :whistling:

You know Gary I was wondering when we were going hear from you gloating your Giants success!

Enjoy brother they won fair and square! I got no complaints. Congrats on another NY victory!

Paul

Meeting up to herf is definitely one of the best things I've gotten from CP. I may not get to do it often, but its sure been fun doing it when I can.

Meeting up to herf is definitely one of the best things I've gotten from CP. I may not get to do it often, but its sure been fun doing it when I can.

x2. I've only been to one HERF, but it sure was a lot of fun and I got to meet some neat brothers. I anxiously look forward to the next one.