• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sit Your Ass Down & HERF Pass

Looks like Rod moved the pass a bit too far, lol.

Let's get real for a minute, the pass order is a guideline...as HERF's pop-up, let's ship that bad boy around. That's the only way to prevent groups from having it a month at a time.

Yeah, sorry for taking so long on my end. We were wanting a good turnout but it is very hard to try and align a dozen or so schedules. Not sure what the turn out will be but we're going to have our HERF this Saturday so if another group is close to ready, I can have this back in the air by Monday.

Would it make sense to do the left coasters first and have the pass work its way east, rather than having it criss cross the country? That way, we'll have a better idea about who is 'up' next. Just my opinion.

I'm getting responses from the area BOTL's about getting together, but I haven't even thought about a hard date yet.

We can go next my group will go next Friday night so Puros if you get it out Monday we should have it in time.

Let me know if this sounds good or not.

Paul

Yeah, sorry for taking so long on my end. We were wanting a good turnout but it is very hard to try and align a dozen or so schedules. Not sure what the turn out will be but we're going to have our HERF this Saturday so if another group is close to ready, I can have this back in the air by Monday.

We can go next my group will go next Friday night so Puros if you get it out Monday we should have it in time.

Let me know if this sounds good or not.

Paul

This sounds great guys. I'll update the order.

Looks like Rod moved the pass a bit too far, lol.

Let's get real for a minute, the pass order is a guideline...as HERF's pop-up, let's ship that bad boy around. That's the only way to prevent groups from having it a month at a time.

Jake check my last post does this work for you. I contacted my group and we are good to do our herf on Friday. If Puros gets it out Monday we should get it in time.

Looks like we were posting at the same time... :thumbs:

Ok, so I finally have a second to sit and post. Sunday's are my day to give my wife a break from the mini me. Although the turn out wasn't quite what I was hoping for, the HERF went really well. Thanks to Jeff (The Black Cloud) and Mike (MAS_Puros) we also had a "beer tasting." These two guys really know their stuff when it comes to brews. I don't want to speak for the others, but I had a great time.
1332654933698.jpg

In attendance, from left to right, Derrick (chewbacco), Mike, and Jeff. Not pictured is Kevin (FSU Bulldog) and myself.

1332652611318.jpg

1332651037240.jpg

1332635463736.jpg

Here are some pictures of a few of the beers we enjoyed! Thanks to those who were willing and able to make the drive out to mi casa.

I will post the P/T's in a few. I'm being paged by the wifey....

Ok been super busy today due to an "incident" at work. So without further ado, here are the P/T's from the HERF:

Take: (5) Arturo Fuente Hemingway Classic
Put: (34) Oliva V Torpedo

Take: (14) DPG Blue Label Invictos
Put: (35) My Father Le Bijou 1922 Corona Gorda "Puff N Stuff" (O/R)

Take: (15) DPG Firecracker
Put: (36) Padron 1926 #35 Natural

Take: (17) Illusione ~HL~ Holy Lance
Put: (37)Arturo Fuente Anejo Reserva #46

Take: (19) La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor Robusto
Put: (38) San Lotano Oval Torpedo

Take: (22) LFD Cabinet Maduro Torpedo
Put: (39) Casa Magna Domus Magnu Limitado Bellatores

There were also two extra puts courtesy of Jeff (Black Cloud). A (40)Padron Ambassador and a (41)LFD Chiselito.

I had this thing boxed up and ready to go. I usually have some time during the day to scoot over to the P.O., but today was non-stop all day. So Paul this WILL go out first thing in the morning. You should have it by Thursday. Just confirming you are ready to receive it?

Forgot to add, that if anything as far as the P/T's looks off, just let me know and I'll make it right. Everything looked good to me, but I want to be sure.

The P/T's were pre-approved...so it's good.

I'm really glad this gave you guys an excuse to get together, and for the first group you guys did a great job making it run smoothly.

Simply awesome. :thumbs:

Jake, this really is a cool pass idea. Just another excuse to meet with some BOTL's with a little kicker. Two thumbs up.

Paul it is enroute, DC # 9405 5036 0459 8672 15

Great I will let you know when it lands.

Since we are going Friday who's looking to be next? I can send it out Saturday or Monday to the next group.

Pass arrived today with all the cigars accounted for and in great shape. We are a go for tomorrow night. :thumbs:

gallery_13257_1540_272589.jpg

Our Group will be meeting at Castros Back Room in Nashua, NH Our group is Kristopher (Light This!) Dave (Kona1000) and myself.
Pics should be up Saturday of the HERF.

Who wants this baby next?

Paul

My group is planning on an April 29th Herf. If no one is going to do a meet up prior to that I have plenty of room for storage for a few weeks!

Jake let me start by saying thanks for putting this together it is a great idea and I hope it continues! We started the night of at a local Mexican resteraunt for dinner. We then headed over to Castros in Nashua, NH they have a great lounge area that we were able to lay out the Pass do our puts and takes then had a few smokes, drinks and laughts. These two Brothers love their Scotch. I'll let them tell you what it was because I have no clue me likes vodka... :laugh:

Kris (Light This!) and Dave (kona1000) I had a great time and we will need to get together again!

gallery_13257_1540_874451.jpg

Heres Kris (Left) Dave (Right) going thru their first pass!

gallery_13257_1540_650796.jpg

L-R Kris, Myself, Dave Later in the night afer a few great smokes!

P&T Coming soon!

Paul