• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Glen Case of KRISTOFF is coming to So Cal

CigarMan Andy

Traveling Herf Man
Hey gang,

I have Glen Case coming back to SoCal. Hope you can join us. We will be in
Rancho Cucamonga @ David's Gifts on March 6th from Noon to 5pm and at Marty's Cigar in Glendora from 6pm to 9pm.
We will be in Palm Springs doing a dinner with Tinderbox on the 7th of March, 6:30 - 10pm.
In Long Beach at Bo's on March 8th from 5pm til?
and we will be at Huckleberry's in Rolling Hills Hills Estates from 5pm til 10pm

Come out a see us and get special deals at all locations...

For upcoming events and more information on these events<<< Link

Marty's is a great place. One of my favorite local B&M. If you guys can make it to Marty's, I am sure you will have a great time.

Marty's is a great place. One of my favorite local B&M. If you guys can make it to Marty's, I am sure you will have a great time.

We will be there on March 6th @ 6pm. We love going there and seeing Rio and Nikki.

Take some time to talk to Glen if you get the chance, pretty neat guy.

Ken

Bring him out to the steakhouse! :whistling:

Would love to make it to one of those but given the dates and the distance, it is doubtful. Have a great time!

Is Dave's the place near the Asthma shop? :D

Glen is flying in tonight. Just a reminder of the events. Hope to see a few of you at the events.

When he comes to Nor Cal again, I will be there. Hope to see you when the family is in San Diego in Sept.