• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How many cigars per day/week?

dannykcha

I was really curious to see how often everyone here lights up. I tend to smoke two cigars per day, every morning and evening. I really should cut down, but I honestly enjoy everything about smoking a cigar far too much to force myself to go awhile without one. =)

Anyways, I'd really like to know! (to some extent, so I don't feel so bad about my little habit. Hahah!)

While office was in the garage: 2 per day

Since moving office inside: 3 per week

I must say that my cigar time is of much higher quality now, since I smoke outside while not in front of a computer. Forces me to take a break every now and then. Today, for instance, I worked from 8-5 only getting up for coffee. Now, I'm outside with a Boli PC enjoying the evening. Better than puffing away 2+ sticks while stressing over a computer issue :)

Due to the outrageous cost of getting cigars into this country I tend to limit myself to 2 or 3 a week, mainly on the weekend.

A couple per week. I only smoke if I have the time to enjoy it. Usually with a good beer on the weekends. More so in the summer since the evenings stay warm.

I like one a day when I can, more on weekend nights, but I take a day off here and there. More for budget than inclination.

~Boar

I try for one a day in the mornings after I drop my daughter off at school and have the house to myself. I sit outside and read with a cigar. This bitterly cold (yet not snowy) winter slowed it down, but weather is getting nicer, so I'm smoking more, again.

With my wife TDY again and with no homework/paper commitments due to spring break, these past three days have been two-cigar mornings.

*EDIT* Wife, not "with"...

I just had my first in weeks. :( The cold suppresses my craving. For me, there's not many things better than a stogie on a warm, sunny day... I'll start smoking more a week or two.

Not as much as I would like, maybe once or twice a month, while the weather was cold. It will pick up now that it's warming up, but I have been smoking a pipe more often, can smoke in the house, doesn't make it smell like sh*t.

Not as much as I would like, maybe once or twice a month, while the weather was cold. It will pick up now that it's warming up, but I have been smoking a pipe more often, can smoke in the house, doesn't make it smell like sh*t.

Does the smell of pipe tobacco smell and/or leave any trace of the typical stale tobacco-smoke smell? I've always been curious of pipe tobacco, but never had the opportunity to try it. The guys that work at my local B&M swear by it, saying that I should save my money and switch to pipe tobacco. I just don't see it being even remotely close to the complexity of cigars that I've come to look forward to and enjoy. I have to admit that it does smell good though whenever I get a whiff.

I usually only smoke about 2 per week. Sometimes if I am feeling adventurous I will smoke 3 haha. I wish I was able to afford to smoke one a day though.

Mostly 1 per day, sometimes 2. I'll even light up at 11 when the day finally slows down.

No more than one at a time!

Seriously, I'll usually have one in the morning while working outside then switch to my pipe.

On truly great evenings, I will have cigar with my evening libation

Probably somewhere on the order of 3 or 4 a week. More during fotball season(4 cigar Sunday anyone?)!

One on the way to work about three times a week, maybe one or two on the weekend. I would say five a week on average. This will increase since the weather is increasing (since I can fianally smoke outside).

I go out every other week with a buddy and I smoke 2. So if my math is correct that comes out to one a week. Now that the nice weather is here, I see that number getting higher.

I try to end every day with an hour of quiet and a great cigar. Weekends, I like to start the day with a great cup of French Press and a cigar in addition to the evening smoke. If friends come over, sometimes the evening smoke is in the afternoon.

...so, that makes it nine a week. Sometimes more. Sometimes less. YMMV.....

Depends on so many things. Probably an average of 5 to 8 a week (now that it's warming up).

Nice to know, but now I think I should really try to cut down a bit. Hahah. For the sake of my wallet/funds and since it seems as though I can easily see it turning into a habit, rather than enjoying each cigar like I currently do.

The nice thing about smoking during my morning/afternoon commute, which is usually 1-2 hours depending on where I'm working for the day, is that I now rarely ever get frustrated trying to get through the infamous traffic in/around Los Angeles. If anything, sometimes I wish that there was more traffic so that I could enjoy my cigar even longer. Hahaha

I am usually a 3-4 per week smoker. I would like to enjoy a cigar nightly, but I just don't have the ability to do that.