• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fuente cameroon wrapper Rothchild

I have a question some of you might know.

Is the cameroon wrapper on some of the inexpensive natural Fuentes changing?

For many years I smoked various Rothchilds, 898,cuban coronas and Heminways.

The Rothchilds have been for many years some of my daily go to cigars and they always had a very consistent blend with a somewhat fragile wrapper quite often with a lot of tooth and very tasty.

Just received a couple of boxes of these with some 898s and some Heminways.

All but the Rothchilds are the same but the little robustos on the two boxes I opened have a smoother looking dark wrapper and new bands and they are somewhat stronger and a little different than the ones I am used to for the last seventeen years.
How ever great little cigars as always but they taste different now but still great.

Are they changing the blend on these besides the new band?

I read some where that they make them for export to other countries also and they call them epicures outside the US

Thanks

You can't get your humidity problem straight but you ordered more boxes of cigars?? ???

You may get a better answer on this site: LINKY

Get signed up and ask them. Friday is a good day for questions as a lot of old timers are on then.

Good luck!

You may get a better answer on this site: LINKY

Get signed up and ask them. Friday is a good day for questions as a lot of old timers are on then.

Good luck!

Thank you .

As a matter of fact I signed there last night.

I started looking yesterday when I realize I need a place to talk cigars .

I seen you there also.

You can't get your humidity problem straight but you ordered more boxes of cigars?? ???

And I thought you were one of the smart ones here that switched from salt beads to Boveda.

I do not have a humidity problem I have a ruined cigar issue that is over with and I move on.
I am lucky I have four humidors and I will be restocking them all including the bad ones.

Why is so may of you here interested to be hate full to each other instead of ever letting a thread give you something you do not have?

If I was the administrator of this I would be asking you to post an answer on a thread only if it relates to the topic and keep your stupid smart ass remarks for your self.

No they are not, it's the bead aftertaste that is lingering that's causing this damage.

Glad I could help! ;)

Another idiot.

You guys are on drugs.

I never said these were out of the damaged cigars.

I am out of here!

Enough brain damage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No they are not, it's the bead aftertaste that is lingering that's causing this damage.

Glad I could help! ;)

Another idiot.

You guys are on drugs.

I am out of here!

Enough brain damage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy the ride! :love:

Another idiot.

You guys are on drugs.

I am out of here!

Rod, is this enough for the Pembroke rule?

I never got to say goodbye, oh well there's always the next one! :D