• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Los Angeles , CA Events?

There was just one last weekend. Stay tuned, we should be getting together soon for another.

There is a Lancaster event (Herf) this coming Friday the 6th at Foxie"s
A Kristoff event at Malibu Cigar Lounge on the 13th and another on the 26th at Cabana Cigar Lounge in Encino

Any Padrón, Tatuaje, or Drew Estate events in So Cal?

Everyone is too busy/too far away from each other in LA. Getting to a HERF can be a PITA. Thats why. I think.

Put together more herfs/beer tastings and I'll be at all of 'em.

This coming from "MR. It'll be up to the last minute for me...." :sign: ....I kid...

Everyone is too busy/too far away from each other in LA. Getting to a HERF can be a PITA. Thats why. I think.

Give me a month or two, and I'll have a herf setup sir!

See what I mean?!!! We dont speak in days, nor weeks, but in month or two month long timeframes!!!! Impromptu is a forbidden word out here!!

I'm no better, hell, I'm the worst when it comes to my availability. Post Production is one hell of a schedule buster.

Well, as I responded to the PM going around, we can do an impromptu mini-herf at Ladyface in Agoura Hills on Saturday for lunch. They open at 11:30 each day and best way to get patio seating would be to be there at opening. I'm down.

When I was down there only number wanted to herf with me, buncha dicks down there

There is a monthy Herf (last Friday of every month) at Cana Rum Bar in downtown LA. All are welcome, even those guys from No. Cal that give 4 hours notice that they got stuck and are laying over in El Segundo for the night ;)

I'll post a reminder as it gets closer to that time.

I'll be in the LA area May 29th - June 3rdish :) I'd love to smoke out with a few of you :)

Jaon

I believe Cana Rum Bar in LA is a members only place. The membership is only $20/year, but just an fyi in case some of you guys get caught off guard heading over there.

I believe Cana Rum Bar in LA is a members only place. The membership is only $20/year, but just an fyi in case some of you guys get caught off guard heading over there.

Its supposed to be but I've never been pressed on it. We all just walk right in.

As long as you are buying a drink it really doesn't matter.

There is a monthy Herf (last Friday of every month) at Cana Rum Bar in downtown LA. All are welcome, even those guys from No. Cal that give 4 hours notice that they got stuck and are laying over in El Segundo for the night ;)

I'll post a reminder as it gets closer to that time.

Hey whatever guy, thats just like your opinion

Well, as I responded to the PM going around, we can do an impromptu mini-herf at Ladyface in Agoura Hills on Saturday for lunch. They open at 11:30 each day and best way to get patio seating would be to be there at opening. I'm down.

Count me in, Jeff. Hopefully a few more guys can make it!

And Charley, still owe you that beer. What do you say???