• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Opening Day Cigar

obmike

Opening day here in Cincinnati. Celebrating the win with a Federal 91 My Father.

My first year playing fantasy baseball. Hard to know how to root when when one of my players is against my home team.

I smoke a Padilla '68 Robusto while watching the Dodger game. Thank God for baseball!

La Gloria Series R
6th year playing Fantasy. I never draft Reds players, but this year took Brando Phillips at second base.
You always root for your 'real' team over any fantasy results.

Or you can do like I do and wager so much money on baseball that you can't remember who you have.
Reds in real life.
Multiple Fantasy teams
Cigar Random MLB via Cigarpass
and surely some side bets on teams/players throughout the season.

Gotta love the way our pitching looked in the opener.

Used to bet quite a bit of baseball in the old days - back when you used to call a guy on the phone. Then the offshore books came and a lot of local guys quit. Now, a lot of offshore books have left.

Optimism is always plentiful in April.

MIke

Opening day isn't til Friday!

Although I think the redsox will be lucky to reach 90 wins.

Having a RyJ Short Churchill gifted by a fellow CP member. Sox are up 9-7 in the 7 th so hope they hold on today. Man I love the MLB.

Having a RyJ Short Churchill gifted by a fellow CP member. Sox are up 9-7 in the 7 th so hope they hold on today. Man I love the MLB.
I went with a Tat Black PL while keeping my fingers crossed for the Sox first win.

I smoked a Padilla with the Cubs and their inability to hold on to a damn lead. I'm 66 and i'm not sure i'll ever see a world's series! SOB! :angry:

I smoked a Padilla with the Cubs and their inability to hold on to a damn lead. I'm 66 and i'm not sure i'll ever see a world's series! SOB! :angry:

Well I need them to either win it all or continue to crash and burn! :thumbs:

Charley you want another season bet?

You're on brother!

628x471.jpg