• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats in your glass right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Peat

Rich Perelman, "Loren you have a Godlike Presence.
Well, since you see the thread what have you smoked today. I had a moment of clarity why not a Scotch one as well. I poured me glass of Dalmore 12yo at 9am and about to fire up a LGC Serie R maddie to compliment the Scotch.

So with that said...Whats in your glass?

Fresh, black coffee....and, out the door and off to work.

Cheers - B.B.S.

Well, since you see the thread what have you smoked today. I had a moment of clarity why not a Scotch one as well. I poured me glass of Dalmore 12yo at 9am and about to fire up a LGC Serie R maddie to compliment the Scotch.

mr. Peat, are you on vacation? if not, what do you do for a living? are you looking for people? :laugh:

mr. Peat, are you on vacation? if not, what do you do for a living? are you looking for people? :laugh:

I'm a Medically Retired Veteran so all I have is time, time, and more time. Too bad the cash flow wasnt the same. :laugh:

Well, right now I am at work so I'm drinking some coffee.
However over the weekend I had some Lagavulin 16yr and some McClelland Islay.
I also had a Carlos Torano and a Punch Gran Puro to go with the scotch. :thumbs:

Being 11:25 AM it's coffee.......my 5th or 6th.

I'm a Medically Retired Veteran so all I have is time, time, and more time. Too bad the cash flow wasnt the same. :laugh:
year and a half and i'll also be retired, here's to a bracer in the morning! :cool:

MacCallan Cask Stength. This stuff should be illegal. It goes down way too easy for 117 proof booze. :love:

Doc.

water in my glass. then i got into the hard stuff.. Sprite at noon hour for the drive to work :p

@ DevilDoc.. re: Mac Cask Strength..

you might Just like that cognac I married lately.. :)

120 proof, 15 yrs old? sound about right? After a week your tongue is flexible enough to run all around the inside of the glass licking out the last drops. :laugh:

The glass has an ounce of port in it at the moment..

Nothing, I'm out of Scotch! :laugh: Yeah, I think I might never be be out of Scotch. The wife and my 12th anniversary was yesterday so to finish off a day of work and running the kids to karate, baseball pratice and a t-ball game I rewarded myself with a little sleep! No cigar or Scotch yesterday :angry:!

Pappy Van Winkle's Family Reserve 15 yo Bourbon. Ummm Ummm Good!

Just poured me some 12yo Dalmore to finish the night off. :thumbs:

Baccardi Gold on the rocks, Ginger ale on the side. Watching the Red Sox game on my laptop, smoking a SP Barcelona and my favorite cat on my lap. Life does not get much better. Also munching some potato chips. Close to the same post that I put into "What are You Smoking?". My cat (Nanook-the most beautiful Blue Point Himmie) says he likes this group the best of all of the forums since I do not swear as much when reading this one. Paul
ps: heed the words of little children, cats and dogs-they all know more than the adults.
pps: if you take a cat out on the deck, put it in a harness and bring out treats with you, will keep them very happy and will not lose one who ran into trafic as I did (not a cat, Boston Terrier puppy with no harness-driver was not at fault. I was big time). General rule, if you take a pet smaller than my pickup truck outside, have it restrained for both its and your benefit. Paul good smokes to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.