• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's in your pipe today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C&D Star of the East - strong latakia blend, pretty good, bit a little.
C&D Poplar Camp - nicely fragrant, mild.
SG FVF - very good, flavorful, sweet, needed drying a bit.

Orlik Golden Sliced - no perique listed but I always thought I tasted it in this tasty VA.

Orlik Golden Sliced - no perique listed but I always thought I tasted it in this tasty VA.

I thought it does have perique, but isn't listed that way on the tin....I may have read that somewhere.

Smoked some Boswell's cherry cobbler. Good, although I seem to enjoy the non-aromatic blends more. But I'd imagine the aromatic blends tend to be crowd pleasers. Just wish the taste matched the aroma a bit more.

Burned some Sutliff westminster and sutliff cd blend yesterday while waiting on my nephew. Both really good tins for the price. <$6 for the westminster and <$5 for the cd blend.
B

Had some Boswell's Christmas Cookie. Always a winner.

But darn, my supply is getting low.

Time to place an order. :)

Just for the heck of it I bought a pouch of Half & Half at the supermarket the other day and have smoked a few bowls of it. It's decent, bit pretty good when it got hot, and I probably won't smoke it very often or even buy it again, but the room note is exactly what I remember the old duffers smoking in the small town I grew up in and it makes me smile.

Once again, some Penzance! Oh so good... creamy, smoky latakia and just a touch of floral goodness. Glad I got a bunch of this stuff!

Balkan Sobranie today while sitting on my balcony. Beautiful day!

Status
Not open for further replies.