• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Samuel Smith Organic Raspberry Ale! Not too bad for a fruit beer.

After reading a few members talking about this beer I picked some up and it was great!

DSC04924.jpg

Had my last Hop Wallop the other night. It's time to go back to the beer shop and re-stock.

Epic Big Bad Baptist
Bourbon County Coffee

while brewing up a Bourbon County clone for these nifty 5gallon bourbon barrels I picked up :D

SN Bigfoot. Santa Maria, this is damn hoppy. If I didn't know I'd say this is a bit of a messy and harsh DIPA. I have 11 more bottles that will be marinating for a year or two. The longer the better.

After reading a few members talking about this beer I picked some up and it was great!

DSC04924.jpg

Good stuff, but I think it's better out of the bottle than the can. Unless you get it on draft...

IMHO way better out of the can like Guinness. The Nitrogen filled widget in a can makes it taste creamier to me. Maybe I just need to give it a side by side again in all fairness though.

Good stuff, but I think it's better out of the bottle than the can. Unless you get it on draft...

IMHO way better out of the can like Guinness. The Nitrogen filled widget in a can makes it taste creamier to me. Maybe I just need to give it a side by side again in all fairness though.

How cute. Lover's spat over which is the best way to enjoy their beer. :love:

I can't tell ya. It was recovered from one of those foam abominations and it's made in Texas

Doc

Friday Night: Stone IPA
Saturday: OB Deviant Dale's IPA, Flying Dog Raging Bitch Belgian IPA, Pliny The Elder
Sunday: Delirium Tremens, (Yeasty Beast) La Houblon Chouffe Dobbelen IPA Tripel

Went on a Deschutes bender yesterday. Stoic, followed by an Abyss which I chased with an Obsidian Stout.

Status
Not open for further replies.