• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2007 BBQ Herf

Sorry guys my wife was posting for me. She did the invite. Anyway everyone is invited. And we want everyone to stay until Sunday. After 5 we drink, smoke, maybe play cards, drink, smoke, drink and smoke some more.

If we can drink some more after that, I'm in! If anybody wants to carpool from Baltimore, let me know. If anybody needs a tent, I can bring an extra one for ya but I need to know by Sunday morning so I can bring an extra back down to Baltimore with me. Is there anyplace around you we can get tubes, since I don't believe I have one of my own...

Sporting stores such as Dicks or Sports Authority have em. That's all I have left to get on the list, as a matter of fact. They have a decent selection at Sports Authority near my hizzy. :D

Slide1.jpg

Nice invitation!

I and the Mrs., are planning on being there! Only 17 days to go!

How serious is the current on the river? Will a plain tube do or do we need paddles to make it move?

Not much current right at the part where Dennis lives but I can't say about up or down river. I'm bringing paddles anyway.

How serious is the current on the river? Will a plain tube do or do we need paddles to make it move?

I'm jealous.....well, maybe not jealous but I sure wish I could be there with you guys. We had a blast last year. Murphy already told me he is pissed that he doesn't get to come swim again!!

have a great time guys, I'll be there next year....got babies to tend to this time

:love:

Better bring paddles or use your hands. It is VERY slow. Also you may want to bring some kind of water slinging device. :whistling:

Steve, count me in....I plan to be there Friday night. Not doing the entire 911 ride this year.

Kegs, I'll make a couple of calls in the morning.

The family and I will be getting on that big ol' jet airliner a week from today! :)

If you are coming and have a portable poker table, could you please bring it.

Sweet, I finally get to take Stevehawk's money in person!

What's the format of the game??

There were two tables lat year, the one I was on was dealer's choice.

There were two tables lat year, the one I was on was dealer's choice.

And the other was tournament style. We played for a one premium buy in. (I especially enjoyed the stick that Shooter contributed to the pot. "You gotta be f*cking kiddin' me!")

I'll enjoy your stick(s) this time around though! :D