• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wine & Liquor PIF

This is a pretty cool idea Ed. I'm going to have to jump in on this at some point.

I received the package today.
IMG00004-20090213-1457.jpg

A 2004 Pindar Cabernet Sauvignon and an Opus X. Nice... really awesome pick.

I can't wait to try these. We're about to move into a new house so I'm going to save this for after we move everything in.

So who is the next wine snob?

I can't wait to try these. We're about to move into a new house so I'm going to save this for after we move everything in.

VERY cool. I am a huge Cab Sauv fan. I have not tried the Pindar

I love it too. When I was stationed in Cali I lived in Temecula. Any wine aficionados know what it's like there. All vineyards... needless to say I spent my weekends wine tasting. One of them even had a cigar bar so I was in heaven. :thumbs:

K... I'll go shopping tomorrow. PM me your address.

EDIT: NM I checked your profile.

Enjoy let me know what you think of the wine.

Once I move into my new house in a couple weeks I'm going to start making my own wine as well.

23vks9z.jpg

Many thanks to stlboarder for the very fine selection that he sent me!
I'm saving this cigar until the warm weather so I can sit out on my deck in the evening and really enjoy it.

Hey SiriusBlack....are you the next wine snob?

23vks9z.jpg

Many thanks to stlboarder for the very fine selection that he sent me!
I'm saving this cigar until the warm weather so I can sit out on my deck in the evening and really enjoy it.

Hey SiriusBlack....are you the next wine snob? :cool:

I'm a (wanna be) wine snob - white but I am trying to learn a better appreciation for reds.

What should happen is once the person gets the package they should ask who the wine snob is. The order should be Sweetrice80 because he responded next. Once sweetrice gets his package he will ask who wants it next.

Hope it clears up some confusion.

Ed

OK, Sweetrice80, you get to be the next wine snob. I'll get this out to you in a day or two. :D