• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NEWBIE WAR 2009!

newb.jpg

:laugh: I don't care who you are that's funny.

I think I killed a FOG! :laugh: He limped home never to be heard from again!

Did we kill all the FOG's? Maybe the loud booms gave them heart attacks. It's gotten real quiet around these parts.

Ha! They couldn't take it and scurried back into the old folks home!! :sign:

Calm before the storm, pussies! :laugh:

You guys are sooooooooo FUGGED! :laugh:

You FOG's are all talk!!!! :sign:

Expecting my missile to strike this afternoon! I expect the4 recipient to look something like this after the strike:

CabDriver2.jpg

Now this thread has may attention! :angry:

By the way, they are still helping up the recptionist and visitors who were in the main lobby when this thing went off!

I'll at least have a couple 'small' smokes to enjoy on the way home. The others may have to wait until golf season when there's more time!

Very nice selection! :thumbs:

Expecting my missile to strike this afternoon! I expect the4 recipient to look something like this after the strike:

CabDriver2.jpg

By the way, they are still helping up the recptionist and visitors who were in the main lobby when this thing went off!

I'll at least have a couple 'small' smokes to enjoy on the way home. The others may have to wait until golf season when there's more time!

You deserve them Gary. CP wouldn't be what it is without you! Enjoy!

CabDriver2.jpg

Nice target and well deserved. :thumbs:

Thanks for the kind words, bigjake! I took your original comments to heart and really put some thought into this one. I think the recipient will be VERY surprised. Can't wait for another fire mission!

This is so much fun thinking new stuff up! I was going to weld something up into a steel box until I saw that it had been done so I had to think of something new. I have a smoke, and inspiration hits!

Fire 1 : 03082040000207785398
Fire 2 : 03082040000207785404
Have a great weekend everyone.

How the heck did I get pulled into this mess?! After a long week I just wanted to come home, see the woman and enjoy a nice and quiet night hopefully leading to some spooning and...well, you know. But nooooooooo, some schmoe from across the Raritan Bay needs to send me a large package of goodies to show how tough he is. Better start digging you Baccarat smoking, glass top cohiba having, soon to be buried under 10 feet of burnt tobacco newb!

:D

Big thanks to fishin345 and the other newbs responsible for this. Touché

How the heck did I get pulled into this mess?! After a long week I just wanted to come home, see the woman and enjoy a nice and quiet night hopefully leading to some spooning and...well, you know. But nooooooooo, some schmoe from across the Raritan Bay needs to send me a large package of goodies to show how tough he is. Better start digging you Baccarat smoking, glass top cohiba having, soon to be buried under 10 feet of burnt tobacco newb!

:D

Big thanks to fishin345 and the other newbs responsible for this. Touché

Another very good BOTL. :thumbs: