• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NEWBIE WAR 2009!

Noobs are assembling currently to "blow your home up!"

grasso_ascending_house_jun_.jpg

I had slight colateral damage. Thanks Spivy, how did you know I was a First Sergeant? :laugh:

Here is a thought for you out there:

Remember, the pain you will feel will be nothing to its intensity!

BOMBS AWAY!!!

Iron%20Maiden-aces%20high.jpg

There goes the siren that warns of the air raid
Then comes the sound of the guns sending flak
Out for the scramble weve got to get airborne
Got to get up for the coming attack.

Jump in the cockpit and start up the engines
Remove all the wheelblocks theres no time to waste
Gathering speed as we head down the runway
Gotta get airborne before its too late.

I'm hit. Junkman_56 does not play fair. Must apologize to neighbors and mailman. Now we have to hire people to clean up the mess.

I'm hit. Junkman_56 does not play fair. Must apologize to neighbors and mailman. Now we have to hire people to clean up the mess.
What!?! I sent the baggies you needed.
A few other things just jumped into the box also. :whistling:

All is fair in love and WAR. :laugh:

Looks like Ed is wounded.

We will not be silenced. The infantry is gathering. We are preparing for combat. Beware the newb soldiers of 09.

These FOG's hit hard. I am still licking my wounds fron The VD Destroyer Doc unloaded on me. :(

Ok I just received my orders from First Sergeant Spivy. Two shot to be fired off tomorrow to very deserving targets. Targets have been acquired and coordinates locked. :thumbs:

THE SECOND WAVE HAS STARTED

FIRE 1 0307 3330 0001 8332 9201

FIRE 2 0307 3330 0001 8332 9218

Bah...easy pickens - these FOGs. Intel just confirmed that multiple targets are aimlessly wandering around in the open in the target zone...reminds me of my old Duckhunt video game :whistling:

Target 3 acquired - Fire! - .

Slide35.jpg

Alright dammit! :angry:

Some fugger from Maple Valley just made me carry a big ol' box in my house after an exhausting day at work.

Some fugger also did his homework, and hit me with an awesome selection of some of my favorite smokes & a few new ones for me to try. And the books & libation were spot on! :thumbs:

I believe it was lherzolite.

Thank you very much Phil. It made my crappy day mucho better.

hmmmmm.......the enclosed note suggested a PIF. :cool:

d1865175.jpg

heh heh heh.

Alright dammit! :angry:

Some fugger from Maple Valley just made me carry a big ol' box in my house after an exhausting day at work.

Some fugger also did his homework, and hit me with an awesome selection of some of my favorite smokes & a few new ones for me to try. And the books & libation were spot on! :thumbs:

I believe it was lherzolite.

Thank you very much Phil. It made my crappy day mucho better.

hmmmmm.......the enclosed note suggested a PIF. :cool:

d1865175.jpg

heh heh heh.

You had it comin', Daniel!