• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ron Zacapa 23 in MD

yogismo

Hey all,

This might have already been asked, but I tried a search and didn't have any luck. Does anybody know where in Maryland I can find Ron Zacapa 23? Preferably as close to Annapolis as possible. Any help is very much appreciated.

I know I've seen it at one of the liquor stores by my house, I'll take a look and see if one has it. (I live in Columbia, but work in Annapolis so if I find it a drop off can be made). There is a store in DC that carries it: Schneider's of Capitol Hill, it wouldn't be to bad to jump on the Metro at New Carolton and head in towards Capitol Hill. (about an hour journey for some great Rum).

I just looked in the Beverage Journal (the bible for wine/liquor distribution in MD) and Ron Zacapa isn't listed as a rum that is distributed in MD.

State Line Liquors in Elkton is the only MD place that I personally know has it. You can always take a drive up to Shrewsbury, PA and buy it as it's always in stock at the PA liquor store there.

State Line Liquors in Elkton is the only MD place that I personally know has it. You can always take a drive up to Shrewsbury, PA and buy it as it's always in stock at the PA liquor store there.

I'm going to take you up on this soon...

I know you can get it at the following places:

The Wine Source - Hamden $41 a bottle
Beltway Wines - Towson
Wine Corridor - Laurel

Just found a store by my house that has it. It is off of Route 175 in Columbia. (next to Traderjoes and in the same shopping center as Bestbuy).

Cool, I've been to the BB there before so I know where that is. What price are they asking?

Just found a store by my house that has it. It is off of Route 175 in Columbia. (next to Traderjoes and in the same shopping center as Bestbuy).

$48 and some change. I have NEVER gone to a liquor store in MD and they have everything I wanted. That place could be dangerous for me. ;)

Cool, I've been to the BB there before so I know where that is. What price are they asking?

Yeah its like $48-49 dollars there. They have a wide selection of beer (more than corridor if you have been there). They don't have a lot of each brand but they have tons of the brands. (it's my new favorite liquor store)

I just saw it today and damn if I can't remember the price. But, I think and don't quote me it was $40 smackers at Wine world in Abingdon. I'm sure you could call and verify that price. Rob, that isn't so far away I'd check them out they have a great selection there.

Damon

I just saw it today and damn if I can't remember the price. But, I think and don't quote me it was $40 smackers at Wine world in Abingdon. I'm sure you could call and verify that price. Rob, that isn't so far away I'd check them out they have a great selection there.

Damon

It's not far at all... Thanks Damon! :thumbs:

I've seen it at Corridor Wine on 198, and All Saints Liquor on All Saints Rd in Laurel.

Welcome to CP. Please go do an introduction in the proper forum and since we know you read the rules you'll know where that is. Also, this thread is over two years old ;)