• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

OR Anejo #49

Here's his intro from Wades:

Howdy from Ky, been enjoying the leaf for almost 17
great years. Just signed up over at CF and a member
at a few other establishments. I'm a God fearing man
who absolutely loves everything that comes along
with the passion we all share in cigars. Glad to be here

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Edit: Sorry Gary . . . smokinj

Here's his intro from Wades:

Howdy from Ky, been enjoying the leaf for almost 17
great years. Just signed up over at CF and a member
at a few other establishments. I'm a God fearing man
who absolutely loves everything that comes along
with the passion we all share in cigars. Glad to be here

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Who's?

--------------------

Good grief...look what Anthony's done:

61 User(s) are reading this topic (8 Guests and 7 Anonymous Users)46 Members: grateful1, NASTY, BlindedByScience, MOBIG, KiltLad, Ernie111, Niko, Rural Guy, Josh, Kingantz, jorel, MoeCizlak, basil, FRANCO593, tandblov, rawrr, gpugliese, jnknzz, matt257, GregSVT, Toasted Coastie, khari, DePasta, JackSchwartz, KeithS, Boomer52, duffer, uptown_isy, ngetal, Bxcigrfan, Golfanatic, insight, swampcat18, Nimrod, thinde, gtadroptop, yoshi94564, haguc, Sweetrice80, Q_The_Cop, eljimmy, oeh, cajunblaze, Nashkicker, htown, Jokermann

...and Toastie...didn't you get spanked by Hotboy already on CF today?

I haven't had any symptoms yet, Jake, but now I'm concerned. (I would post an emoticon but I'm far from any joking mood). I'm not necessarily as concerned with what he used to color the wrappers, if they weren't just aged from other smokes, but what he did to tarnish the bands. Like I've said, most of mine are yellow, some much more than others.

Anyway, I'm gonna post some pics of a Project X from Planet 9 he sold when I get home. I was going to last night, but the evening did not go as I had hoped. Moki made a comment about looking at the back of the band, so I pulled it off and low and behold it had a burn/scorched spot. The SOB actually took it from a smoked cigar. It's not that noticeable from the front, but jumps out and screams when you pull it off. Pics will come later.

Lee

Edit to add bolded part.

Oh man... he used bands from already smoked cigars? I've heard of people doing this before actually... they buy the cigars they like/want, and then they buy cigars the exact same size. They smoke the cigars they like, then put the band on the "fall guy" cigar, and sell it.

A scammer did this a while ago with some Padrón Millenniums and was selling them at a local cigar shop to patrons (he was not affiliated with the cigar shop).

As for the Project X from Planet 9 cigar... I'm actually really surprised if that is what it is purported to be. Very few people even have a clue what it is... I don't think I even have one of those cigars.

I'll be interested in the pictures you post.

Buddy I didn't even begin to treat you like shit. I was curious as to where you come from, why you stepped in here to participate in a thread that is already a gigantic clusterfuck from the great beyond, and why you didn't feel the need to post much (read: anything) until this mess. Since you are giving commentary I think it is reasonable for me to ask you why I should listen to what you say (to be a part of a community you have to participate and as far as I see your participation level has been nill until today). I have no interest in chasing you off but if you want to take your ball and leave you can have a nice day.

YBDMV
I joined in February after Herfing with a large group of CP members. Then from March until June I spent most of my time working 18 hour days and attempting to pack my house. I moved 3 weeks ago. I just finished two projects last week. I finally have time to get onto more sites than the 1 I was active on during that time. That is where I came from.

I have posted in other threads today. People jumped to a conclusion based on Erics post. A conclusion that even after I posted Eric stated he didn't want people to jump to. Somehow, "new guy" is the only one who read Eric's post for what it was. Yet "new guy" has no reason to be in here.

Nobody jumped to any conclusion about Eric's post....please link the posts you're referencing so I and everyone else here knows what the hell you are talking about. You're right, "new guy" has no business posting in this thread since 18 of your 19 total post have come today.

Nobody thinks Jack Schwartz has anything to do with this so there's no reason to put up posts in his defense. Anthony wasn't referring to you as the "scammer" either....not sure where you pulled that from. Now it's time for you to step away from the keyboard and away from a topic that you need not post in.

Agreed. Both Billy and Eric are incredible people in the cigar world, and have done an amazing job with Jack Schwartz. Thank him for his contributions to the pieces of the puzzle, and let it go. They are not involved in any way, they are attempting to assist. No further discussion on this is needed.

I posted my position as to why I was posting (as a basis for Guests who don't know or never heard of Eric.

I have removed it as after I hit submit I saw Moki's post saying no further discussion was needed. As he has been polite and professional throughtout this and has not jumped on anyone without cause, I WILL respect his wishes.

shboy - I don't delete accounts, however feel free to not log in if this isn't your cup of tea. If you plan on sticking around, click the link in my signature - you need a refresher of the new member guide.

We'll be cleaning house around here soon enough. I can't express enough how disappointed I am in some of you guys. I'm glad this is now out in the open, some of you guys have really expressed your true colors.

edit.. fuck it.

I'm saving that one.

Nothing says community like treating other members like shit.

Rod, please delete my account. This was not the "community" that I read about in your post.

If you want to leave, that's fine. But what transpired here is akin to showing up at a murder scene, and repeatedly shouting "XXXXX had nothing to do with it!!!! XXXXX had nothing to do with it!!!!"... something that police already were well aware of. And the person you were so vociferously defending likely did a slightly embarrassed face-palm.

It's just not necessary, and it's not helping further the discussion or the investigation, as some members here tried to point out to you. You seem like a decent sort, wanting to defend his friends, but let experienced members handle it.

I think you're being a bit too sensitive about this, and may not be aware of the irrelevancy of some of your comments, albeit well intentioned.

Can this be the last we discuss of this side drama, and of the lack of involvement of the fine folks @ Jack Schwartz in this mess?

I think sha-boing-boing was hired by smokinj to derail the entire investigation.....
Is that really necessary?

Rule #3:

3.) No flaming or name calling. Flaming is when you opening slam another member for no reason. We do not tolerate any sort of flaming, name calling or personal threats

I think sha-boing-boing was hired by smokinj to derail the entire investigation.....

Rule #3:

3.) No flaming or name calling. Flaming is when you opening slam another member for no reason. We do not tolerate any sort of flaming, name calling or personal threats

Here we go again :rolleyes:

We know the rules but thank you for pointing them out to us! You really need to look at how your posts sounded and stop being so overly sensitive! Can we please get back to the issue of the thread?

Edit: TC I meant why was he posting here, it seemed as if he must know some of the involved parties to warrant the comments he was making (i.e., Eric, not the scumbag). Obv. I expect folks from other boards to be watching this discussion since the guy was primarily active at Asylum.
Actually, he is more active at CigarOutcasts as well as being a member of the old CigarLive/Puff and CigarHops.

Outcasts:

Total Posts: 948
Posts Per Day: 3.51
Find all posts by smokinj
Find all threads started by smokinj
Albums
Total Albums: 2
Total Pictures: 51
Albums Created by smokinj
Visitor Messages
Total Messages: 122
Most Recent Message: 06-08-2009 09:45 AM
Visitor Messages for smokinj
Post a visitor message for smokinj
User Notes
Post a User Note
General Information
Last Activity: 07-06-2009 02:14 PM
Referrals: 14

63 User(s) are reading this topic (8 Guests and 3 Anonymous Users)

52 Members: Golfanatic, Mizicke5273, looking for knowledge, ChiTown_Huck, tsmckenney, bobbyg29, rawrr, JackSchwartz, Rod, GregSVT, MOBIG, jfields, Toasted Coastie, Anthem, NASTY, matt257, jnknzz, Sweetrice80, sonuvabum, Niko, mmburtch, Mike33, Josh, tandblov, MikeyB215, Ernie111, cajunblaze, moki, MoeCizlak, punk_lawyer, cbd, insight, Wurm, KeyserSoze, vinnyvega, DePasta, Boomer52, gtadroptop, Rural Guy, siriusstoogie, swampcat18, gpugliese, Bxcigrfan, Jokermann, KiltLad, duffer, ngetal, Nimrod, thinde, haguc, Q_The_Cop, eljimmy

I have never seen this before.

Please stop posting the list of users viewing this thread, it's distracting and takes away from the discussion at hand. Thank you.

Rule #3:

Are you kidding???? You'd consider this name calling?? Buddy.... relax!.... It was a joke! Check out the balanced equation below:

20 total posts (1 five months ago + 19 today) = go post an Intro Here + fill out your profile + sit back and relax and get a feel for the way things are done around here before you go condemning the place or stepping into matters that don't really concern someone who just showed up late this morning

edit: didn't realize you posted an intro this morning.... but I still stand by everything else! ;)

Rule #3:

Pretty sure he just called DeVonn a flamer... ??? No derogatory language please (see below):

Rule #7:

7.) Do not post defamatory, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing or obscene messages in the forum.

Proper usage as follows: I'm "flaming" a Johnny-O behique right now, and it's "flaming" awesome.

Sheboygan, please just go out and get a soda or something. Watch a movie, come back in a few hours. Give yourself some time to clear your head.

PS- Damn this cigar is tasty, and Gary is a pervert! :p

Rule #3:

Are you kidding???? You'd consider this name calling?? Buddy.... relax!.... It was a joke! Check out the balanced equation below:

20 total posts (1 five months ago + 19 today) = go post an Intro Here + fill out your profile + sit back and relax and get a feel for the way things are done around here before you go condemning the place or stepping into matters that don't really concern someone who just showed up late this morning

DeVonn, can you please stop making so much damn sense! :sign:

That's it for me on this thread! The last piece for me was the info from Eric, that sealed the deal on how he was aging the cello.

I do agree it should be pinned. It shows how poorly a group buy can go. It also should show many of you how easy it is to be taken with your hard earned money.

Rod you have a lot to look over on this one and I don't envy you!