• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ISO: Surly Furious

souldog

OG Post-Whorer since 2008 bitches...
Bastages! I am looking for a six pack or something of Surly Furious. Bottles or cans, doesn't matter. I have cash or cigars to trade, and I will obviously pay shipping. I was bitten by the bug courtesy of Mick, and emailed the fine fellows at Surly about trying to purchase some Furious. Their response was: "Well Jonathan, we don't ship out of state, sorry! Happy drinking! Signed, Surly Employee X."

Happy drinking?!?! Drinking what?? ??? So, I decided to try my hand at my brethren here at CP. PM if you are able to help.

:thumbs: Thanks fellas. :thumbs:

It's not available up here or I'd send you some, Jonathan. It's going to have to come from the Cities most likely. I can get it on tap up here. Should I fill up a thermos and send that? :sign:

It's not available up here or I'd send you some, Jonathan. It's going to have to come from the Cities most likely. I can get it on tap up here. Should I fill up a thermos and send that? :sign:

:laugh: Go ahead Alan! As long as it comes with that special "Super ManBeard" solution you've been using, I'll take it!! :p Thanks for the offer though. :thumbs:

Their response was: "Well Jonathan, we don't ship out of state, sorry! Happy drinking! Signed, Surly Employee X."

They should have added:

simpsons_nelson_haha.jpg

Good Luck getting some.

Bastages! I am looking for a six pack or something of Surly Furious. Bottles or cans, doesn't matter. I have cash or cigars to trade, and I will obviously pay shipping. I was bitten by the bug courtesy of Mick, and emailed the fine fellows at Surly about trying to purchase some Furious. Their response was: "Well Jonathan, we don't ship out of state, sorry! Happy drinking! Signed, Surly Employee X."

Happy drinking?!?! Drinking what?? ??? So, I decided to try my hand at my brethren here at CP. PM if you are able to help.

:thumbs: Thanks fellas. :thumbs:

Jon

Send my your addy via PM

I got you covered. They come in four packs.

Give me a day or two to get this.

Best,

Joe

PM your addy Jonathon.

FYI: Word on the street is there's a Furious outage in the very near future. Apparently (possibly), Surly ran out of hops...

JOE/JON: Joe beat me to it (while I researched the hops issue, didn't find anything official). Jon, Joe and I will see each other next week or earlier and put something together for you.

I don't know why you would want that stuff Jon, it's terrible. Tastes like Pine-sol from what I've heard. :laugh:

Hmmm.....I might have to send you a bottle of something to compare the Furious too.

PM your addy Jonathon.

FYI: Word on the street is there's a Furious outage in the very near future. Apparently (possibly), Surly ran out of hops...

JOE/JON: Joe beat me to it (while I researched the hops issue, didn't find anything official). Jon, Joe and I will see each other next week or earlier and put something together for you.

Send him a 4 pack of Bitter Brewer on me. Let me know the damage.

I'm sure you'll be disappointed that the beard is pretty much gone, Jonathan. That's my "winter mane" and it goes as soon as we hit 75 up here. I shaved at the beginning of June. :sign: It will be back come October. I got to keep my face warm somehow.

Wowzer, you guys are sure nice to a California poof who eats marshmallow salad!! :p

And Alan, I'm sad to hear of the demise of the manbeard... :(

Is Cynicale around now or is it just seasonal?

I think the season is now. :) Although it seems to be around all year, here and there. It just happens to be my least fav Surly. Bitter Brewer.... that is seasonal and will fade from the shelves soon.

Looks like you're covered but I'll throw my hat in the ring too. The MGM store by my house has Furious. I'm a newb and find I have a hard time figuring out how I can contribute on the forum sometimes. I'm not a wealth of knowledge on cigars but I'm soaking all this up like a sponge. Reading more, posting less.

Anyway, if I can help, let me know. I feel like I should be doing something around here.

Bill

Is Cynicale around now or is it just seasonal?

I think the season is now. :) Although it seems to be around all year, here and there. It just happens to be my least fav Surly. Bitter Brewer.... that is seasonal and will fade from the shelves soon.

I think Cynicale is probably my favorite actually, with Bitter Brewer coming in a close second, and Furious a close third.

Damn you guys and your Surly talk. Bitter Brewer huh? Interesting.