• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Brand Launching - Reinado Cigars

Welcome to CP A.L.! I wish you luck in your company's new endeavor. :thumbs: I am interested in the Habano Rosado wrappers cigars, and would be interested in sampling some of your brand when they come out. What is the price point of these, for say, a robusto? Do you have any pictures?

Thanks for the welcome. Please send me an email with your shipping address in order to send you some samples. I will get some pics to you as soon as possible. The estimated price for a robusto will be $8.

Welcome to CP A.L.! I wish you luck in your company's new endeavor. :thumbs: I am interested in the Habano Rosado wrappers cigars, and would be interested in sampling some of your brand when they come out. What is the price point of these, for say, a robusto? Do you have any pictures?

Welcome aboard! Who is the "highly rated cigar manufacturer" you make mention of?

Hello CP Members,

I am new to CP and want to extend my gratitude for letting me tell you about my new cigar brand that will be launching within the next couple of months to b&m's primarily on the east coast. The brand is called Reinado (meaning "royal rule" in english) and is a Nicaraguan puro containing well aged tobacco. It is being made by a highly rated cigar manufacturer with a high prominence in the industry. There will be 5 sizes in each line: Corona, Robusto, Torpedo, Toro & Churchill. I have 1 line of cigars that will have a Habano Rosado wrapper which is absolutely delicious with rich, bold, coffee notes and also a second line with a connecticut sun grown wrapper that bears a spicy, yet smooth, velvet-like nutty taste. Both lines will have the same exclusive blend which is medium to full in strength. I look forward to hearing any feedback and comments or questions that members may have and am looking forward to forming some strong relationships here. I expect to have some pre-launch samples here by February and would welcome the chance to have some members try them if anyone is interested.

Best Regards,

A.L.
Reinado Cigars
p. 201-820-1851
e. info@reinadocigars.com
w. reinadocigars.com
twitter. http://twitter.com/ReinadoCigars

Welcome to CP. Samples always welcome. Best of luck in your endeavor.

Howdy A.L. and welcome to CP from Cornwall, NY (West Point) on the Hudson River. I'm sending you an email this morning from my office: charles.baranyai at usma.edu

Talk with you soon........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Charlie

A.L.; good to meet you. I would welcome a Rosado in torpedo when you have them available.

PM sent.

Welcome to CP A.L.! I wish you all the best in your new endeavor, and would love a sample or two to try.

Thanks for the interest. PM me your shipping address and I will gladly send you some samples as they arrive.

Best,
A.L.

Welcome to CP A.L.! I wish you all the best in your new endeavor, and would love a sample or two to try.

No problem at all. I sent you a pm with an answer to your question. Thanks.

Thanks for the interest. PM me your shipping address and I will gladly send you some samples as they arrive.

Best,
A.L.

If it's not too much trouble, would you please answer my question?

Any reason not to share the manufacturer?

A.L. I would be honored to try your cigars. My address is in my profile. I'll give you my honest assessment and truly look forward to trying them out. Thanks again.

Welcome to CP from Holland.

Do you ship samplers to Holland as well? :whistling: :whistling:

Rene

I am planning on the U.S. market to begin with but will gladly send you some samples! Please provide your shipping address and I will get them to you asap. Thanks.

Best Regards,
A.L.

Welcome to CP from Holland.

Do you ship samplers to Holland as well? :whistling: :whistling:

Rene