• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Canadian Pass?

Bitaemo

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Canadian
Hey everyone

Im just wondering if anyone is interested in starting a Canadian pass anytime soon? Ive been here about 5 months so Im not allowed to start a pass. But Im very very interested in joining one. Shamrocker is someone who i see every few weeks in person, and I know hed be in, and I know SFO would be in as he works with me. So we could do 3 people with 1 stop in Winnipeg. Im not sure if its even kosher for me to ask this, but I thought Id try. Thoughts?

I believe there was one not very long ago. Check the completed pass thread. It would at least give you a list of guys that participated so you could contact them directly about their interest.

Yeah, Newfie ran it in November. May want to hit him up to see if he wants to do another.

Yup, we had one and it was pretty successful I think. I'd be out this round. Way too much going on but it is fun. I actually I'm just going to post to see if there's any interest in a Canadian Box split group.

Yup, we had one and it was pretty successful I think. I'd be out this round. Way too much going on but it is fun. I actually I'm just going to post to see if there's any interest in a Canadian Box split group.

I'm pretty new to cigars RG so what is a box split group?

Check out the site for a bit and do a search on box split. You'll find a lot of info on it. Basically on person buys a box and splits it with people. There are variations.

Cant all 3 of you just meet up at the local waffle house and do a trade? Seems like a pass might be wasted sending the box 2 streets over. :D

Cant all 3 of you just meet up at the local waffle house and do a trade? Seems like a pass might be wasted sending the box 2 streets over. :D

Not sure Tim Horton's would look kindly upon 3 hosers coming in and trading cigars. Also in Canada milk comes in bags...Not sure what that is aboot :sign:

Not sure Tim Horton's would look kindly upon 3 hosers coming in and trading cigars. Also in Canada milk comes in bags...Not sure what that is aboot :sign:

Ha ha, someone saw 30 rock this week. I can't believe anyone wouldn't want their milk in bags...it just makes so much sense.

Ha ha, someone saw 30 rock this week. I can't believe anyone wouldn't want their milk in bags...it just makes so much sense.

Actually I've never watched a full episode of 30 Rock, but I try to keep current on the strange things our brothers to the north are up to. I mean calling ham "bacon" is sort of strange but hey to each his own.

Hi all,

If this is still being considered, I'd love to participate. I'm in BC. I just registered, so I might not be able to get in on this but even so I'd like to see something get started so that maybe I can participate in the following round. Good luck!

D.

You should PM Bitaemo. Now that he's been here a while, he gives one-on-one instructional classes to our new Canadian posters on how to pass.

Hi all,

If this is still being considered, I'd love to participate. I'm in BC. I just registered, so I might not be able to get in on this but even so I'd like to see something get started so that maybe I can participate in the following round. Good luck!

D.

Winner, winner, Sheen dinner.

Hi all,

D.

No idea what that means but thanks for the suggestion tomthirtysix.

Hi all,

D.

No idea what that means but thanks for the suggestion tomthirtysix.

Welcome to CP. You should head over to the "Introduce yourself here" forum.. Check out the rules and then tell us about yourself.. Follow how things work here and enjoy your time. If you find this is a place for you and you build a reputation as a good member, pass' and other things will follow..

Dont you have a Phil to go hug Evan?