• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How to get rid of annoying smells inside the humidor

Colin, do any of his other posts like this one:

Posted 11 March 2010 - 11:07 PM
hi! everyone , i am new to this forum. but love to be on this forum because i love cigars , i am taking it from near about 16 years. A cigar is a tightly rolled bundle of dried and fermented tobacco that is ignited so that its smoke may be drawn into the mouth. My-Cuban-Cigars.com offers the best selection of authentic Cuban cigars delivered from Western Europe anywhere in the world.

pop up on any of the other forums? Just curious.

No, I dont recognise this from anything I pulled up earlier, however I had to fall back on cached pages as he was often banned, which made tracking him, and his threads a little clunky.

If your referring to me, I would love to see the links personally and post them here so this way we all can see your full of it. And here is the link that I copied from and posted to this forum issue http://www.humidor-guide.com/humidor-smells-6-7.php3. And no I dont sell humidors

Sorry Rich, this is not directed towards you at all. This is in reference to stphen the original poster.

I'm sorry to say, but the only thing I could think of would be to sand it down. I sell bags of Spanish Cedar shavings for 5 bucks to add the aroma but it most likely won't get rid of a chemical smell. It could always be modified into a jewelry box for your significant other. Then you'll have an excuse to get a new one.
blush.gif

I thought it was $10 plus shipping?

The bag for $10 is much bigger. $5 was for enough for a 50ct. $10 will get you enough for a cabinet. I'll send you a box of it :D
Contact me in the retailers for any info. This isn''t the place for it. Thanks.

For what it's worth this guy is copying and pasting this same crap on several boards...He is a troll.

I just wanted to quickly add to this, not only is this exact post on 6 other forums that I'm aware of and I'm sure many more that I'm not familar with, this guy actually sells humidors!
whistling.gif

And has quite the habit of posting questions copied straight from wisegeek.com

Just FYI.
Feel free to PM me if you'd like me to back this up with links.

If your referring to me, I would love to see the links personally and post them here so this way we all can see your full of it. And here is the link that I copied from and posted to this forum issue http://www.humidor-g...smells-6-7.php3. And no I dont sell humidors

Damn Dude, you need to get your fuggin' panties out of a bunch and start paying attention to the whole thread so you actually know whator who is being talked about.

No, this isn't another "lynching" post, but you need to expect it for a while after your little outburst the other day.

I'm sorry to say, but the only thing I could think of would be to sand it down. I sell bags of Spanish Cedar shavings for 5 bucks to add the aroma but it most likely won't get rid of a chemical smell. It could always be modified into a jewelry box for your significant other. Then you'll have an excuse to get a new one.
blush.gif

I thought it was $10 plus shipping?

Smaller bags.
laugh.gif
+ shipping. About the size of a sock.
wink.gif

You plan on addressing this in the other thread?

The bag for $10 is much bigger. $5 was for enough for a 50ct. $10 will get you enough for a cabinet. I'll send you a box of it :D

Wait... I'm confused. This is the place for you to offer the bag of shavings, but not the place for Gary to ask you about them?

The bag for $10 is much bigger. $5 was for enough for a 50ct. $10 will get you enough for a cabinet. I'll send you a box of it
biggrin.gif

Wait... I'm confused. This is the place for you to offer the bag of shavings, but not the place for Gary to ask you about them?

Of course not Tom! He edited his post after I made mine and no response...guess he's off sweeping shavings off the floor. You know, time is money!

Can we just call the "shavings" what they are which is garbage? It looks a whole lot more honest if he were to say "I can sell you a large bag of garbage for $10 or a smaller bag of garbage for $5." This way no one get's confused and things there is any skill, labor, or craftsmanship involved in the production of this garbage.

The bag for $10 is much bigger. $5 was for enough for a 50ct. $10 will get you enough for a cabinet. I'll send you a box of it
biggrin.gif

Can we just call the "shavings" what they are which is garbage? It looks a whole lot more honest if he were to say "I can sell you a large bag of garbage for $10 or a smaller bag of garbage for $5." This way no one get's confused and things there is any skill, labor, or craftsmanship involved in the production of this garbage.

Plus shipping!

Well,

Some garbage is handcrafted... so there's a small premium attached.
???