• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Somebody Better Be Paying My Wife's Therapy Bill

More funny schizz from the left coast, you're wife was a bit hesitant to let you join me for a smoke last summer thinking it a bit weird to meet up with someone you only know through the forum, and now, well, it probably will be worse.

BAHAHAHA! Eh she's warming up to this group now that she knows the type of people that hang out here.

BAHAHAHA! Eh she's warming up to this group now that she knows the type of people that hang out here.

Wait.............this is the woman you live with? The woman, who I assume saw your video review for the contest, where you ended up in your boxers? She's finally warming up to this group?

Geez.

Wait.............this is the woman you live with? The woman, who I assume saw your video review for the contest, where you ended up in your boxers? She's finally warming up to this group?

Geez.

When she married me, she knew I was a pervert. That was part of the deal. All you perverts weren't. :D :D :D :D :D

Now, these things showing up all over the place is funny in itself, but I want to see the face on the person at the factory who had to fulfill the economy-size order of edible Mississippi Black Snakes...