• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Beer Did You Drink Today (2017)

Quite good. For the price (around $11 for a six pack, if I remember correctly) it's very hard to complain. You don't get as much of the barrel character as you do with other big-name barrel aged imperial stouts, but it's there a bit. The consistency was pretty thick and creamy and at 12.2% ABV it'll have your head swimming a bit. It's definitely worth a shot if you find it around your area.

Crooked Stave Surette.

I think CS might be making the best beer out there right now.

In my opinion, if you can find Weihenstephaner Korbinian, that's all you really need. Aventinus if you want a weizen dopplebock.

Home brewer here, with professional brewing experience, Big Ditch Brewery NYS best brewery winner 2016. Also have most of my Brewmaster Certification (Earning my Masters became more important). Anyone need recipes or tips I am always willing to help.

Troegs Troegenator Double Bock tonight

Wicked Weed Medora - Rasberries and blackberries without being sweet at all. Rather dry finish followed by a a mild vinegar aftertaste. I'd describe it as a Flemish Red Ale meets a fruit beer that isn't sweet.
IMG_0505.JPG

Port Brewing Older Viscosity I got from Mike (MASPuros). He wrote "June 2010" on the label.
6rqxyo.jpg