• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2017

Ok last cigar of the night had an extra stressfull work day so I had a few. I usually only smoke one cigar a day. And one super hard for me to get pricey one a week. It is an enjoyable hobby of mine I'm very fond of. Nasal Snuff,Snus are 2nd place. For my last smoke of the day it will be...

AVO Classic Covers LE 2015
(What a gift) ;-)

IMG_9274.JPG
So far,so good about 10 minutes in,a great cigar lovin' it

Ok last cigar of the night had an extra stressfull work day so I had a few. I usually only smoke one cigar a day. And one super hard for me to get pricey one a week. It is an enjoyable hobby of mine I'm very fond of. Nasal Snuff,Snus are 2nd place. For my last smoke of the day it will be...

AVO Classic Covers LE 2015
(What a gift) ;-)

View attachment 16341
So far,so good about 10 minutes in,a great cigar lovin' it

Sounds great but we like real photos! Post something on fire!

If you want some real in depth knowledge of canine nutrition, check out Linda Arndt at "greatdanelady.com". She even has top recommended foods which she has analyzed, etc.

Having been owned by GDs, this is an important topic. You don't want large breed puppies, growing too quickly. When joints begin to bother them in older years, it's too late. The next GD puppy I get, I'm switching to an all raw diet.

Having been owned by GDs, this is an important topic. You don't want large breed puppies, growing too quickly. When joints begin to bother them in older years, it's too late. The next GD puppy I get, I'm switching to an all raw diet.

Damn straight on growth patterns.
Well, folks often overlook the fact that à lot of breeds are so much older than dog kibble companies.
I had Danes too. They're damned addictive.

Sounds great but we like real photos! Post something on fire!
Will do from now on sorry,my bad :) been in the habit of that on other hobby forums I'm a member of fragrances,Nasal snuff ect. Just liked the pro looking quality photos of the item I'm using. And spare you guys my ugly rat claws lol