• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad State Herf 12 - July 29th, 2017

New to the area, always heard about this Herf, would love to get on the wait list too please.

Updated to Guest and Sponsor list(s) yesterday, starting to get the thumbs up from some sponsors while others are being hesitant because of the FDA BS. If you know of a shop that wants to support this great "Cause", let me know and I'll send you the flyer and / or I'll contact them and give them all the info. Thanks guys, every bit helps....... :)

Last edited:
Updated to Guest and Sponsor list(s) yesterday, starting to get the thumbs up from some sponsors while others are being hesitant because of the FDA BS. If you know of a shop that wants to support this great "Cause", let me know and I'll send you the flyer and / or I'll contact them and give them all the info. Thanks guys, every bit helps....... :)
Have you ever tried Kurt Kendall of 7204?

Charlie:
When is the money due?

Hello Frank, I was going to put out a message this week that guests can send in the money now. Been real busy the past couple of week. Do you need my address, just let me know.

Charlie:
I'm good. (As long as you have not moved since last year).
Frank

Good afternoon everyone,

Being that we are now in June now, it's time to send in your payment for this great "Cause".

$75 a person and if you don't have my address, send me a private message and I'll get it to you.

Check or money order made out to me "Charlie Baranyai" as I have to disburse the funds accordingly.

Charlie
845-239-2827 (cell)

Charlie check went out today.

Charlie my check hit the mail today. I only have a +1 this year so you can open up that other spot I had saved.

Thank you,
Paul

Charlie my check hit the mail today. I only have a +1 this year so you can open up that other spot I had saved.

Thank you,
Paul

You got it Paul, updating the list shortly. I'll let you know when the payment arrives..... :)