• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2017

Nice smoke shot!

I'll tell ya' one thing those are some tasty sticks very good I'd give one a go. Spicy,coffee, flavors very good. Put off a lot of creamy smoke very decadent. Kinda similar in away to the Montecristo 2 IMHO. Those are definitely in my full box purchase list. A winner in aroma/taste. Didn't think they would be that good. Boy I been surprised lately on what I'm expecting from certain sticks. A great fun ride it is.

I'll tell ya' one thing those are some tasty sticks very good I'd give one a go. Spicy,coffee, flavors very good. Put off a lot of creamy smoke very decadent. Kinda similar in away to the Montecristo 2 IMHO. Those are definitely in my full box purchase list. A winner in aroma/taste. Didn't think they would be that good. Boy I been surprised lately on what I'm expecting from certain sticks. A great fun ride it is.
Glad you're really enjoying it!

I bought the blue paper wrapped bundle a couple/few years ago. Have never smoked one, but have given several away.
I wonder how well they age? :confused:

They age well, mellow out to you don't get that front end Big Bang. Had mine 9 months if that counts and couldn't tell it was the same one that smacked me when I first bought it. Very tasty smoke now.

How was it?

Mild and smooth with surprisingly little spice/pepper and very sweet. The flavors seemed muted except for the highly unusual amount of sweetness which I found overwhelming at times. I believe that these were released a bit before they were ready. Going to let the box rest and revisit another in several months.

Followed the Muestra up with a Padron 80th Anniversary Maduro that was excellent.

They age well, mellow out to you don't get that front end Big Bang. Had mine 9 months if that counts and couldn't tell it was the same one that smacked me when I first bought it. Very tasty smoke now.

Pug, I've gotten the impression that you like aged high end Padrons (1926 and 1964).
Is this true, or am I reading too much into some things I think you might have said?