• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2007 BBQ Herf

Whoo Hoo, this is getting close.

I'm looking forward to some poker on Friday night...
Good cigars, good booze and good friends; you can't ask for much more...

Unbeknownst to me, the summer has ended according to local retail. So, I have been unable to track down any type of floating tube, which I had originally planned on getting for the float on Saturday. Does anyone have two extra I can borrow? Thanks!

I'll get next in line in case there are two extra tubes... I've also got a couple other stores to check...

Try an auto parts store for a real inner tube.

Unbeknownst to me, the summer has ended according to local retail. So, I have been unable to track down any type of floating tube, which I had originally planned on getting for the float on Saturday. Does anyone have two extra I can borrow? Thanks!

I believe I am good on this.

The family and I have made it safely to wild wonderful West Virginia! Looking forward to seeing everyone in a few days.

I've found an interesting tidbit about the BBQ that I thought I'd share. My step-brother, Billy Coleman, is putting on the spread due to Hillbilly's absence this year. I just learned from my step mom that Billy has had some positive mentions in a recent Cigar Aficionado article about Draper's, the top B&M in DC. Here's a link to the article: Tobacconist Draper's Turns 120.

The excerpt from the article reads: "The first Friday of each month, Draper's hosts a special event. A recent one had Bill Coleman, of Bill's Backyard BBQ, serving up some excellent pulled pork. (Sidebar: If you haven't had Coleman's BBQ sauce, you are missing out on a uniquely grand experience.)"

So, even though Hillbilly won't be attending this year, we should be in good hands on the food side. :thumbs:

The family and I have made it safely to wild wonderful West Virginia! Looking forward to seeing everyone in a few days.

I've found an interesting tidbit about the BBQ that I thought I'd share. My step-brother, Billy Coleman, is putting on the spread due to Hillbilly's absence this year. I just learned from my step mom that Billy has had some positive mentions in a recent Cigar Aficionado article about Draper's, the top B&M in DC. Here's a link to the article: Tobacconist Draper's Turns 120.

The excerpt from the article reads: "The first Friday of each month, Draper's hosts a special event. A recent one had Bill Coleman, of Bill's Backyard BBQ, serving up some excellent pulled pork. (Sidebar: If you haven't had Coleman's BBQ sauce, you are missing out on a uniquely grand experience.)"

So, even though Hillbilly won't be attending this year, we should be in good hands on the food side. :thumbs:
Glad you and your family got in safe and sound.
I'm looking forward to taking some of your money on Friday night... :whistling:

OK, looks like I'm a go for a Saturday arrival. I'll be bringing a bottle of Classic Cask 13 or 15 (haven't decided which yet). :thumbs:

Looking forward to seeing everyone on Saturday...

Two words for the people going tubing.

"WATER GUNS"

I got mine today while out looking for a tube. It's not to messed with.

Two words for the people going tubing.

"WATER GUNS"

I got mine today while out looking for a tube. It's not to messed with.

Good idea. I have a few for the kids.

The weather is looking good. The water is real low. It will be a slow trip, but should be fun. See everyone Friday or Saturday.

I'm going to an Ashton event tonight and the shop owner told me Manny said he will have San Cristobols with him. I don't know the price or vitolas, but if anybody is interested in some, shoot me a PM by 6-8 tonight and I can pick some up and bring them Saturday. I should be able to post prices and vitolas around 5-5:30 so check back later if you want. I know I can't wait to try them and I'm sure some of you feel the same way.

Well the Mrs. and I are about to depart, have a couple errands to run in the Frederick area. And then on to the RIVER! :thumbs:

We will be leaving tomorrow morning around 8:30 - Should arrive around 1:00 - Dennis make sure you put up those homemade signs again. They really helped last year.