• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2008 NHL Playoff Contest.

wow, guess if my sharks dont win now, a can still hope for the flames and my buddy owen nolan to get his ring..............got a couple whitties to send off if the sharks can pulloff the cup.;)

worth th esticks.

good luck all

Paul

I dunno guys, this may be karma. My daily driver is a Chevy Avalanche. I'll accept Colorado losing to the Pens for the Stanley Cup.

I was hoping for the Bruin's (home team pride) Penguins very good pick. I don't know if I could've played if it was the Canadiens :angry: :angry:

I was hoping for the Bruin's (home team pride) Penguins very good pick. I don't know if I could've played if it was the Canadiens :angry: :angry:

We could work out a three way trade, if Smokin'Sims is a Colorado fan. :whistling:

[quote name='5 O'Clock Somewhere' post='645950' date='Apr 6 2008, 05:45 AM']Go capitals![/quote]

Here's your winner! :thumbs:

SE Division Champs!! Woot!

Oh, and I got Montreal....yay. :rolleyes: :laugh:

James, here I thought I bribed you good! :p

I'll give up the Bruins for the Avs. I think Forseberg is wakin up. But this may not be cool with idea of the drawn teams. Anyway, point being if James approves of this I'll do it.
James

I think it should be a decision made by the players as a whole.

My .02 is that it defeats the point of a blind draw. You can still root for your favorite team without having them in the pool.

I think if you want to trade you should have to add a couple more sticks to the pot.

Nah, I have to retract my offer. To be fair, we should stick to the teams as they were drawn.

Still cheering for the Pens, though.

Round 1 starts Wednesday night with:

Devils(Jonsey)/Rangers(Zippo)
Penguins(br174)/Senators(imaman)
Sharks(muddstick)/Flames(pdeleone )
Avalanche(gtadroptop)/Wild(Cigarstone)

And Thursday with:
Ducks(The Black Cloud)/Stars(Yojimbo)
Canadiens(Mr_Wolf)/Bruins(SmokinSims)
Red Wings(thatsonofa)/Predators(bimmer635csi)

And Friday:
Capitals(5 O'Clock)/Flyers(cookie)

There are your first round match-ups!

While I'm not a Red Wings fan, it kind of hurts that I'll have to cheer against them just hoping that Nashville can score me some sticks.

I know, pipe dreams are so nice...

Have a keen idea, though this is great......................

side bets with the series each round.......

muddstickk and my self bet on our own series??

would this be ok??

Paul