• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2008 NHL Playoff Contest.

Second round match-ups are as follows...

Dallas (Yojimbo) vs. San Jose (muddstick)
Pittsburg(BR174) vs. New York (ZippoVette)
Philadelphia(cookie_1978) vs. Montreal(Mr_Wolf)
Detroit(thatsonofa) vs Colorado(gtadroptop)

Good luck to all!!!!

Alright, way to go Nashville. I can't wait until they win the Cup and I get those fine sticks from you suckas!

**** Still in denial ... just ignore the above statements ****

Well, the Sharks win one!! It is still not looking to good though! :angry:

Hey Yojimbo I bet you're not dissappointed in pulling the Stars now, huh? If you still don't want them i'll take your spot...lol.

Hey Yojimbo I bet you're not dissappointed in pulling the Stars now, huh? If you still don't want them i'll take your spot...lol.

I wasn't terribly disappointed to start with, but yeah, I've been pleased. Now if they can manage one more. Hope the 33 year San Jose thing doesn't work out. :laugh:

Fugging refs.

Since we're heading into the conference finals, can I get addresses from everyone? That way I can send to everyone that needs to send sticks off once we have winners.

Or, as an alternative, the winners can send their addresses to the people that have to send to them. Whatever everyone is most comfy with.

Stars Sharks going into 3rd OT, who knew? Intense 2 OT periods. I didn't start drinking till OT started. Smoking a nice Comancho thatsonofa gifted me, it makes with the yum.

HURRY THE FRAG UP STARS!!!!!

Well it took them 4 OT's but the stars got the job done.

Down to the final 4!!!! GO RED WINGS!!!

Well, I guess it is worth it to give up some sticks to watch some great hockey. The Stars/Sharks series was outstanding.

-gp

Looks like its down to the conference finals!!!!

Red Wings(me :cool: ) VS. Stars (Yojimbo)

Flyers (cookie_1978) VS. Penguins (br174)

Looks like after seeing game 1 that I will be getting some sticks out of this!!! :whistling:

I sure hope I don't win a damn thing out of this contest :sign:

LETS GO PENS !!!!!!

Game 1 tonight. The town is buzzing. Should be great.

LETS GO PENS !!!!!!

Now that's a true fan!!

I feel the same way about the NBA pool I drew the Jazz. GO CELTICS!!!

LETS GO PENS !!!!!!

Now that's a true fan!!

Pittsburgh fans bleed Black & Gold. We cheer for our teams no matter what. H**l we even support the Pirates, sort of.

GO PENS!!!!!!!

LETS GO PENS !!!!!!

Now that's a true fan!!

Pittsburgh fans bleed Black & Gold. We cheer for our teams no matter what. H**l we even support the Pirates, sort of.

GO PENS!!!!!!!

As I look out my window and stare at PNC Park, it is REALLY hard to be a Bucco fan. 15 yrs and climbing of sub .500 ball. Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn now and then.