• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2010 Cigar Draft

First pick? Way to much pressure. Looking to trade down for anyones 1st, 3rd, 4th, and 6th rounders. :laugh:

Also the Lets make a deal spots have been selected

ETA: I did not choose the slot #s, they were randomly chosen by an 'outsider'

Just a heads up I work till about 8 will be home by 8:30 shouldnt be to bad since I am near the end of the 1st round.

My boss just asked me to work 12-8 tomorrow, so I won't be home till 8:30 Central. I can send my list to Phil and/or Brent.

Well I am set to attend the Circus starting @ 7:30pm EST. Hopefully I will get enough service to post, I will also send a list to Phil and Brent. The later this kicks off the better for me.

FYI if I don't have your Click n Ship label and we haven't already talked, I am keeping your draft cigars to offset my stolen box pass. Sorry.

FWIW I do not yet have draft lists for jfields, fivebyfifty,nashkicker, jhawk or gary1. If you don't show up and haven't sent a preference list you will be skipped until you arrive, then on your next turn you will be allowed to 'catch up'

FWIW I do not yet have draft lists for jfields, fivebyfifty,nashkicker, jhawk or gary1. If you don't show up and haven't sent a preference list you will be skipped until you arrive, then on your next turn you will be allowed to 'catch up'

I have a list for JHawk.

Just in case I don't make it through traffic by 6:00......Cohiba Esplendido.

I have a list for JHawk.

Just in case I don't make it through traffic by 6:00......Cohiba Esplendido.

DICK! :angry:

CONTEST!

The person who's all five puts go first in the draft wins a fiver from me (I'm disqualified).

So if it's down to a couple of us only having 1 stick left, can you draft your own cigar to win? :whistling:

Cohiba Esplendido

We are now live! Welcome to the 2010 cigar draft. Sneeds takes the Cohiba Esplendido and John is up. I will be updating the first post every 30 minutes or so

Also FWIW if the LMD slot person isn't available I will bump it to the next slot after them.