• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2012 NHL Playoff Contest - Final Round In Progress!

Really the Predators in 5?

"I dont want to live on this planet anymore"-Hubert Farnsworth, OutlawD

Well the Flyers havent lost YET, so theres hope.

Well crap. There goes the Wings. First out.

I'm so disappointed.

Same here. It is what it is. Well get em' next year...maybe. Lol. Oh well, fair weather fans jump ship in these times, but not me!

I just wanna see Nick win one last Cup before he goes.

I've been a fan my while life, I grew up in Detroit. We are spoiled though, I feel like 2008 was a lifetime ago. We'll get them next year.

Well crap. There goes the Wings. First out.

I'm so disappointed.

Same here. It is what it is. Well get em' next year...maybe. Lol. Oh well, fair weather fans jump ship in these times, but not me!

I just wanna see Nick win one last Cup before he goes.

I've been a fan my while life, I grew up in Detroit. We are spoiled though, I feel like 2008 was a lifetime ago. We'll get them next year.

More than anything, i'm just kind of angry with our boys. We looked really flat this post season, and when we got down, maybe it was apathy or arrogance, but nobody looked really concerned. Maybe we need to bring in a more vocal leader who's willing to light some fire under these guys arses, or dare I say... reconsider if Babs has outgrown his stay.

I feel for you guys. What with all the success the Wings have had the past 20 years. Must be tough.

Only 3 of you in the first contest have a chance, my goodies may be safe.

On another note, I'd like to collect addresses from everyone. I have some party favors I'd like to send out at the end of this thing. A commemorative item to remember it by.

PM them to me please. =)

Address sent - Plus I plan on having my Pen's in the finals...........................Tomorrow's game is huge.

Thanks for the responses gents, I appreciate the pm's I have so far.

I had a couple of requests for my contact info, it can be found in my profile.

yeah my blues make it to the next round but i am not 100% sure they will make it through the second round thier defense at times around the net was sloppy almost making holes for the puck to go and the goalie would be blocked from view to have a chance to go for it. but im a fair weather hockey fan so i have no clue. But since im a fan of all teams blue (yankees, giants, rangers, Michigan) i say go St Louis

Vancouver will be joining the Penguins and the Wings on the golf course.